Newton, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Newton Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Newton, IL. As an experienced motorcycle wreck attorney in Newton, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon firm has won millions in settlement fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Newton motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can guide victims and their families through the claims process. We understand how challenging it can be for victims to manage cases when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s various other legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Newton Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle accident case in Newton takes action and attention to detail. It’s important for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as soon as possible. We will conduct an investigation and launch the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get victims and their families the compensation they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle accident stats worth taking note of.
- The IIHS states riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car crash fatalities).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of standard, touring, and supersport riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
A number of wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Newton are prepared to help victims.
Do You Need to Hire a Newton Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, a lawyer will be an advocate throughout the claims process, allowing you time to recover.
- People in crashes likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Newton motorcycle accident lawyer can help.
- Many people don’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Newton motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Newton, IL
Including workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of areas. Regarding Newton motorcycle wrecks, these include:
You can read through our case reviews for additional information about our success as Newton Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here’s additional things to know about our legal representation in Newton, Newton:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle injury claim? Cost depends on the scope of the case. Dixon uses a contingency payment agreement, meaning clients only pay a percentage if we win the case, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Newton Motorcycle Lawyers can give potential clients with more info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open a claim? The next step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. We can help you through the complicated legal process with experienced Newton legal counsel.
Contact Your Newton Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Newton motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon have won their clients upwards of $34,000,000 in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s results and recent cases. Contact Chris Dixon today for additional info about a free case review and consultation from your Newton Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Newton, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri cities: