O’Fallon, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s O’Fallon Motorcycle Crash Attorneys serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney O’Fallon, MO. As a seasoned motorcycle wreck lawyer in O’Fallon, Chris Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the O’Fallon motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm guides victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it can be for victims to manage cases considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s various other legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means you only pay legal fees if we win. Call Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
O’Fallon Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle wreck claim in O’Fallon takes action and attention to detail. It’s essential for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that victims hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as soon as possible. We will investigate the accident and launch the case. Usually, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for our clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows our attorneys to get victims the reimbursement they need for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth mentioning.
- The IIHS states riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle accident victims).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Many wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in O’Fallon are ready to help victims and their families.
Do You Need an O’Fallon Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
One important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured, an attorney can act as an advocate throughout the case, allowing you freedom to recover.
- Victims of crashes are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. An O’Fallon motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Many victims don’t hire legal representation because of these financial factors. However, the O’Fallon motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Veteran Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in O’Fallon, MO
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas. In terms of O’Fallon motorcycle injuries, these include:
Feel free to read our results and recent cases for additional information about our success as O’Fallon Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here are more information about our legal services in O’Fallon:
- How much is legal representation in a motorcycle accident claim? This depends on the type of claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning you only pay a percentage if we win the case, which allows clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In trial, a victory may match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s O’Fallon Motorcycle Lawyers can provide you with more info about rewards and settlements.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A O’Fallon legal counsel.
Contact Your O’Fallon Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The O’Fallon motorcycle injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims upwards of $34,000,000 in compensation. You can view our results and recent cases. Call Us now for additional info about a consultation and free case review from the O’Fallon Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in O’Fallon, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: