Olney, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Olney Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Olney, IL. As an experienced motorcycle wreck lawyer in Olney, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Olney motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon guide victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it is for victims to manage claims when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Our various other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Olney Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle injury case in Olney takes action and attention to detail. It’s crucial for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients and their families hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as soon as possible. We will conduct an investigation and launch the claim. Usually, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for clients. In addition, a fast trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get victims and their families the compensation they need to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a few local and national motorcycle injury stats worth mentioning.
- The IIHS states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car wreck. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck deaths).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
A number of wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Olney are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Olney Motorcycle Injury Attorney?
An important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney can act as an advocate for your claim, allowing you time to recover.
- Victims of accidents likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Olney motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- A lot of people won’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the Olney motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Experienced Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Olney, IL
In addition to truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, Chris Dixon focuses on various other areas. In regard to Olney motorcycle wrecks, these include:
You can read through our results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Olney Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here’s some more things to know about Dixon’s legal services in Olney, Olney:
- What does it cost to open a motorcycle injury case? The fee depends on the type of the claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, which means clients are charged a percentage based on a settlement, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Olney Motorcycle Attorneys can provide clients with more info about settlements and rewards.
- What’s next? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. We will help you through the complicated legal process with experienced Olney legal counsel.
Contact Your Olney Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Olney motorcycle injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have won clients and their families approximately $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional information about a case review from your Olney Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Olney, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois cities: