Overland, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Overland Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Overland, MO. As an experienced motorcycle wreck attorney in Overland, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Overland motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm help victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how difficult it can be for victims to handle cases considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s other legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, which means our services are free unless we win the case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Overland Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle crash claim in Overland takes attention to detail and action. It is critical for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. We will conduct an investigation and start the claim. Usually, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get our clients the compensation they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle wreck stats worth mentioning.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle accident fatalities).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
Around half of all wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Overland are prepared to help victims and their families.
Should You Need an Overland Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, an attorney will act as an advocate for your case, allowing you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of wrecks are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. An Overland motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- A lot of people don’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Overland motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Experienced Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Overland, MO
In addition to truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, Chris Dixon focuses on various other areas. In regard to Overland motorcycle accidents, these include:
Feel free to view Dixon’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Overland Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here’s additional info about our legal representation in Overland, Overland:
- How much is legal representation to start a motorcycle accident case? Cost depends on the size of a case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment plan, meaning you are charged a percentage based on a settlement, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s Overland Motorcycle Attorneys can provide you with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- What’s next? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Overland legal counsel.
Contact Your Overland Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Overland motorcycle crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have won their clients more than $34,000,000 in rewards. You can view our results and recent cases. Contact Us today for more info about a consultation and free case review from your Overland Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Overland, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri cities: