Pacific, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Pacific Motorcycle Accident Lawyers help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Pacific, MO. As an experienced motorcycle crash attorney in Pacific, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Pacific motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm help victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it is for victims to handle claims when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment program, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Pacific Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Winning a motorcycle wreck claim in Pacific requires action and attention to detail. It’s crucial for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that victims hire a motorcycle injury attorney as quickly as possible. Dixon’s specialists will gather information about the crash and start the claim. Normally, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for our clients. Just as important, a quick trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get victims the compensation they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a couple of local and national motorcycle crash statistics worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle wreck than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car crash victims).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of supersport, touring, and standard riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
Many accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Pacific are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need a Pacific Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
One important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer can be an advocate throughout the case, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- People in wrecks likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Pacific motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- A lot of people won’t hire attorneys because of these financial factors. However, the Pacific motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Veteran Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Pacific, MO
Including personal injury and car accidents, Chris focuses on a number of areas. In regard to Pacific motorcycle crashes, these include:
Please read through Dixon Injury Firm’s recent case reviews for more information about our success as Pacific Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here are additional information about our legal services in Pacific, Pacific:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle injury claim? Cost depends on the size of a case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning clients don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Pacific Motorcycle Lawyers can provide you with more info about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The next step is to contact the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Pacific legal representation.
Contact Your Pacific Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Pacific motorcycle crash attorneys at Dixon have won clients and their families approximately $50 million in compensation. You can view our recent cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional info about a consultation and free case review from the Pacific Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Pacific, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: