Perryville, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Perryville Motorcycle Accident Lawyers help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Perryville, MO. As a seasoned motorcycle wreck attorney in Perryville, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions in settlement fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Perryville motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon can guide victims and their families through the claims process. We understand how challenging it is for victims to navigate claims when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s additional legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, which means we don’t charge unless we win. Call Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Perryville Motorcycle Crash Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle wreck case in Perryville requires action and attention to detail. It is important for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle injury lawyer as quickly as possible. Attorneys will gather information about the crash and launch the claim. Usually, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for our clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows Dixon to get victims and their families the reimbursement they deserve for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle accident stats worth taking note of.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car wreck. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck fatalities).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, accidents.
A number of wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Perryville are prepared to help victims.
Do You Need a Perryville Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney will be an advocate throughout the claims process, allowing you to focus on recovering.
- People in crashes likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Perryville motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Some victims won’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Perryville motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Experienced Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Perryville, MO
Including personal injury and car accidents, Chris specializes in a variety of areas. Regarding Perryville motorcycle accidents, these include:
Feel free to view Dixon Injury Firm’s case reviews for more information about our success as Perryville Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here are some more info about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Perryville, Perryville:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle accident claim? Cost depends on the type of the claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment system, meaning you are only charged if we win the claim, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Perryville Motorcycle Lawyers can provide you with additional information about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. We can help clients through the complicated legal process with experienced Perryville legal representation.
Contact Your Perryville Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Perryville motorcycle injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned clients and their families more than $50 million in rewards. You can view our recent cases. Call Chris Dixon today for more information about a consultation and free case review from the Perryville Motorcycle Injury Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Perryville, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri cities: