Pevely, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Pevely Motorcycle Crash Lawyers help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Pevely, MO. As an experienced motorcycle crash lawyer in Pevely, Christopher Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon firm has won more than 35 million dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Pevely motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon guide victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it is for victims to negotiate claims when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning you only pay legal fees if we win. Contact Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Pevely Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle crash case in Pevely takes attention to detail and action. It’s essential for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims and their families hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as soon as possible. Lawyers will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Typically, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. In addition, a fast trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get victims the compensation they need to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Stats
Here’s a couple of local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of car wreck victims).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, accidents.
Around half of all accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Pevely are prepared to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Pevely Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
One important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, an attorney can be an advocate for your case, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- People in wrecks likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Pevely motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Many people don’t hire legal representation because of these financial factors. However, the Pevely motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Experienced Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Pevely, MO
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas. In regard to Pevely motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can read through Dixon’s case reviews for more information about our success as Pevely Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here’s more things to know about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Pevely, Pevely:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle accident case? The fee depends on the type of a claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment plan, which means you don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big of a settlement could I get? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Pevely Motorcycle Lawyers can provide potential clients with more information about rewards and settlements.
- What’s next? The first step is to contact the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Pevely legal representation.
Contact Your Pevely Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Pevely motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon have earned victims upwards of $34,000,000 in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent victories and cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for more info about a free case review and consultation from the Pevely Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Pevely, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: