Pickneyville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Pickneyville Motorcycle Accident Lawyers help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Pickneyville, IL. As a leading motorcycle wreck lawyer in Pickneyville, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon firm has won millions in settlement fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Pickneyville motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon help victims through the claims process. We understand how difficult it is for victims to manage cases when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Our additional legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment program, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Contact Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Pickneyville Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle wreck claim in Pickneyville takes attention to detail and action. It’s critical for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients hire a motorcycle crash attorney as quickly as possible. We will investigate the accident and start the case. Usually, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get victims and their families the reimbursement they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle accident statistics worth noting.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car wreck. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle crash fatalities).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of standard, touring, and supersport riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Around half of all wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Pickneyville are more than willing to help victims.
Do You Need a Pickneyville Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, an attorney can act as an advocate throughout the case, allowing you time to recover.
- Victims of crashes are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Pickneyville motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- Many people don’t hire legal counsel because of financial pressure. However, the Pickneyville motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Seasoned Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Pickneyville, IL
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various other areas. In regard to Pickneyville motorcycle accidents, these include:
Please read through our case reviews for additional information about our success as Pickneyville Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys. Here’s more information about our legal services in Pickneyville, Pickneyville:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the type of a claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment plan, meaning you only pay a percentage if we win the case, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Pickneyville Motorcycle Lawyers can give potential clients with more info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I start a case? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Pickneyville legal counsel.
Contact Your Pickneyville Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Pickneyville motorcycle injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims upwards of $34,000,000 in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent victories. Contact Chris Dixon now for more info about a consultation and free case review from the Pickneyville Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Pickneyville, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri cities: