Red Bud, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Red Bud Motorcycle Crash Lawyers help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Red Bud, IL. As a leading motorcycle wreck attorney in Red Bud, Chris Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements in motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Red Bud motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon can guide victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it is for victims to navigate cases when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s additional legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, meaning legal services are free unless we win. Call Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Red Bud Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle injury claim in Red Bud requires attention to detail and action. It is crucial for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients and their families hire a motorcycle wreck lawyer as quickly as possible. Lawyers will investigate the accident and start the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows Dixon to get victims the compensation they deserve for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle wreck statistics worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car accident. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle crash fatalities).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
A number of accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Red Bud are prepared to help victims.
Do You Need a Red Bud Motorcycle Crash Attorney?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, a lawyer will act as an advocate throughout the claims process, allowing you time to recover.
- Victims of crashes are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Red Bud motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- Some people don’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Red Bud motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Experienced Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Red Bud, IL
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, Chris specializes in various other areas. In regard to Red Bud motorcycle crashes, these include:
You can read Dixon’s case reviews for more information about our success as Red Bud Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here are additional things to know about Dixon’s legal representation in Red Bud, Red Bud:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle injury claim? The fee depends on the scope of a case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning you don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Our Red Bud Motorcycle Attorneys can give clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. We can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Red Bud legal representation.
Contact Your Red Bud Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Red Bud motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned their clients more than $34 million in compensation. You can view our recent cases. Contact Chris Dixon now for additional information about a free case review and consultation from your Red Bud Motorcycle Injury Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Red Bud, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois areas: