Robinson, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Robinson Motorcycle Crash Attorneys serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Robinson, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle accident attorney in Robinson, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has settled millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Robinson motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon guide victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it can be for victims to manage cases when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s other legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, which means our services are free unless we win the case. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Robinson Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle wreck claim in Robinson takes attention to detail and action. It’s critical for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle crash attorney as quickly as possible. Lawyers will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Usually, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for our clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a couple of local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth noting.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car wreck. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car accident fatalities).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
Many accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Robinson are ready to help victims.
Do You Need to Hire a Robinson Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, a lawyer can act as an advocate for your case, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- People in wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Robinson motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Many victims don’t hire attorneys because of these financial factors. However, the Robinson motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Veteran Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Robinson, IL
Including personal injury and car accidents, Chris Dixon focuses on a variety of areas. In regard to Robinson motorcycle crashes, these include:
Feel free to view Dixon Injury Firm’s case reviews for additional information about our success as Robinson Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here’s some additional info about our legal services in Robinson, Robinson:
- What does it cost to open a motorcycle accident case? Cost depends on the type of the claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment plan, which means you don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Our Robinson Motorcycle Lawyers can provide potential clients with more info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open a claim? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help clients through the complicated legal process with experienced Robinson legal counsel.
Contact Your Robinson Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Robinson motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned their clients more than $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon’s recent victories and cases. Call Chris Dixon today for more information about a free case review and consultation from your Robinson Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Robinson, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: