Rockwood, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Rockwood Motorcycle Crash Attorneys serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Rockwood, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle accident attorney in Rockwood, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Rockwood motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon guide victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it can be for victims to negotiate cases considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s various other legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment program, meaning we don’t charge unless we win. Call Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Rockwood Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Winning a motorcycle injury case in Rockwood takes action and attention to detail. It is crucial for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that victims and their families hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will conduct an investigation and start the claim. Usually, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. Just as important, a quick trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get our clients the reimbursement they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle crash statistics worth mentioning.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle crash victims).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Many accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Rockwood are prepared to help victims.
Do You Need a Rockwood Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured, an attorney can act as an advocate throughout the case, which allows you time to recover.
- People in accidents are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Rockwood motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- A lot of victims won’t hire legal counsel because of financial pressure. However, the Rockwood motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Seasoned Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Rockwood, IL
Including personal injury and car accidents, Chris specializes in a number of areas. In terms of Rockwood motorcycle wrecks, these include:
You can read our case reviews for more information about our success as Rockwood Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here are additional information about our legal representation in Rockwood, Rockwood:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the scope of the case. Dixon uses a contingency payment agreement, meaning clients are charged a percentage based on a settlement, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Rockwood Motorcycle Lawyers can give potential clients with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- What’s next? The next step is to contact Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help you through the complicated legal process with seasoned Rockwood legal counsel.
Contact Your Rockwood Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Rockwood motorcycle injury lawyers at Dixon have won clients and their families upwards of $50 million in rewards. View Dixon’s recent cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional information about a consultation and free case review from your Rockwood Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Rockwood, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: