Rosiclare, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Rosiclare Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Rosiclare, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle accident attorney in Rosiclare, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Rosiclare motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon help victims through the settlement process. We understand how difficult it is for victims to navigate claims considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Our other legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Contact Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Rosiclare Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle accident case in Rosiclare takes attention to detail and action. It is crucial for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims hire a motorcycle crash attorney as soon as possible. Lawyers will conduct an investigation and launch the case. Usually, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a fast trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get victims and their families the compensation they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a couple of national and local motorcycle crash stats worth mentioning.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck deaths).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
A number of wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Rosiclare are more than willing to help victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Rosiclare Motorcycle Crash Lawyer?
An important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer can act as an advocate throughout the case, which allows you time to recover.
- People in crashes are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Rosiclare motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- A lot of people don’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Rosiclare motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Experienced Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Rosiclare, IL
Including personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas. Regarding Rosiclare motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can read through Dixon Injury Firm’s case reviews for additional information about our success as Rosiclare Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here are some more things to know about our legal services in Rosiclare, Rosiclare:
- What does it cost to open a motorcycle accident claim? The fee depends on the type of a case. Dixon uses a contingency payment agreement, meaning you are charged a percentage based on a settlement, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Our Rosiclare Motorcycle Lawyers can give potential clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open an injury case? The first step is to contact Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Rosiclare legal representation.
Contact Your Rosiclare Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Rosiclare motorcycle injury lawyers at Dixon have won victims and their families more than $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon’s results and recent cases. Call Us now for additional info about a consultation and free case review from the Rosiclare Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Rosiclare, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois cities: