Royalton, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Royalton Motorcycle Crash Lawyers help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Royalton, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle accident attorney in Royalton, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Royalton motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon counsel victims through the claims process. We know how challenging it can be for victims to navigate claims when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Our other legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning we don’t charge unless we win. Contact Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Royalton Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle accident claim in Royalton requires action and attention to detail. It’s critical for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as quickly as possible. Lawyers will gather information about the crash and start the claim. Normally, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for our clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get victims the reimbursement they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a couple of national and local motorcycle injury statistics worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car accident deaths).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or just over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Around half of all wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Royalton are prepared to help victims.
Do You Need to Hire a Royalton Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, a lawyer can act as an advocate throughout the case, allowing you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of wrecks likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Royalton motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Some victims don’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the Royalton motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Experienced Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Royalton, IL
In addition to truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of areas. Regarding Royalton motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can view Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Royalton Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here’s more info about Dixon’s legal representation in Royalton, Royalton:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle injury case? Cost depends on the type of a case. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, meaning you don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How much can I win? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Royalton Motorcycle Attorneys can give potential clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Royalton legal counsel.
Contact Your Royalton Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Royalton motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon have earned victims and their families upwards of $34,000,000 in rewards. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent cases. Call Chris Dixon now for more info about a consultation and free case review from your Royalton Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Royalton, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: