Russellville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Russellville Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Russellville, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle crash attorney in Russellville, Christopher Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won more than 35 million dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Russellville motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon guide victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it is for victims to handle claims when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon Injury Firm’s various other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, which means you only pay legal fees if we win. Call Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Russellville Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle crash claim in Russellville takes action and attention to detail. It’s crucial for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that victims hire a motorcycle wreck attorney as quickly as possible. Dixon’s specialists will investigate the accident and launch the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for our clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows Dixon to get victims the reimbursement they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here’s a couple of local and national motorcycle crash stats worth mentioning.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car wreck victims).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of standard, touring, and supersport riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
Many wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Russellville are ready to help victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Russellville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
One important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, a lawyer can be an advocate throughout the case, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- People in crashes likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Russellville motorcycle accident lawyer can help.
- Some victims won’t hire attorneys because of these financial factors. However, the Russellville motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Seasoned Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Russellville, IL
Including personal injury and car accidents, Chris focuses on various other areas. In terms of Russellville motorcycle accidents, these include:
Feel free to read Dixon’s recent case reviews for additional information about our success as Russellville Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here are additional things to know about Dixon’s legal services in Russellville, Russellville:
- How much is legal representation to start a motorcycle accident case? Cost depends on the type of the claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment agreement, meaning clients don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Russellville Motorcycle Lawyers can provide potential clients with more info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I start a case? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help you through the complicated legal process with top-notch Russellville legal counsel.
Contact Your Russellville Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Russellville motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims upwards of $50 million in rewards. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional information about a case review from your Russellville Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Russellville, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: