Sesser, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Sesser Motorcycle Crash Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Sesser, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle crash lawyer in Sesser, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements in motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Sesser motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon counsel victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we understand how difficult it can be for victims to handle cases considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s other legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means legal services are free unless we win. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Sesser Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle injury claim in Sesser takes action and attention to detail. It’s crucial for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims and their families hire a motorcycle injury lawyer as quickly as possible. Dixon’s specialists will gather information about the crash and launch the claim. Normally, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for clients. Just as important, a quick trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get our clients the compensation they need for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a couple of national and local motorcycle wreck statistics worth mentioning.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car crash. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck fatalities).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Many accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Sesser are prepared to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Sesser Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, a lawyer will act as an advocate throughout the case, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of wrecks likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Sesser motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Some people won’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Sesser motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Sesser, IL
In addition to workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris Dixon focuses on a variety of areas. Regarding Sesser motorcycle injuries, these include:
You can read our case reviews for more information about our success as Sesser Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are additional things to know about our legal representation in Sesser, Sesser:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to open a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the type of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment plan, which means you are only charged if we win the claim, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Sesser Motorcycle Lawyers can provide you with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- What’s next? The first step is to call Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Sesser legal counsel.
Contact Your Sesser Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Sesser motorcycle injury attorneys at Dixon have earned victims and their families more than $34 million in compensation. View Dixon’s recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for more information about a free case review and consultation from the Sesser Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Sesser, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri cities: