Shawneetown, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Shawneetown Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Shawneetown, IL. As a leading motorcycle wreck attorney in Shawneetown, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Shawneetown motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon guide victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it can be for victims to navigate claims considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s other legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, which means you only pay legal fees if we win. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Shawneetown Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle crash claim in Shawneetown takes attention to detail and action. It’s essential for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims hire a motorcycle wreck lawyer as soon as possible. Attorneys will investigate the accident and start the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get our clients the reimbursement they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle injury statistics worth noting.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car crash victims).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
A number of wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Shawneetown are ready to help victims.
Do You Need to Hire a Shawneetown Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
An important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, a lawyer can act as an advocate for your claim, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of accidents likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Shawneetown motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- A lot of people won’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Shawneetown motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Shawneetown, IL
In addition to truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on a number of areas. In terms of Shawneetown motorcycle injuries, these include:
Please read Dixon Injury Firm’s case reviews for more information about our success as Shawneetown Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here are some more info about Dixon’s legal services in Shawneetown, Shawneetown:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to open a motorcycle injury case? The fee depends on the size of the claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment system, meaning you only pay a percentage if we win the case, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Shawneetown Motorcycle Attorneys can give you with more information about rewards and settlements.
- How do I start a case? The first step is to call Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Shawneetown legal counsel.
Contact Your Shawneetown Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Shawneetown motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon have won clients and their families upwards of $34 million in compensation. View Dixon’s recent cases. Call Us today for more info about a free case review and consultation from your Shawneetown Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in Shawneetown, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: