Spanish Lake, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Spanish Lake Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Spanish Lake, MO. As a leading motorcycle crash lawyer in Spanish Lake, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions in settlement in motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Spanish Lake motorcycle wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it can be for victims to manage cases when you consider serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon Injury Firm’s various other legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means we only charge if we win the case. Contact Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Spanish Lake Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Winning a motorcycle accident claim in Spanish Lake takes attention to detail and action. It is crucial for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims hire a motorcycle accident attorney as quickly as possible. Dixon’s specialists will gather information about the crash and launch the claim. Normally, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for our clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows our attorneys to get our clients the compensation they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle wreck statistics worth noting.
- The IIHS says riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle accident than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of car accident fatalities).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of standard, touring, and supersport riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
Many wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Spanish Lake are ready to help victims and their families.
Should You Need to Hire a Spanish Lake Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer can act as an advocate throughout the case, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of accidents likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Spanish Lake motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Some people don’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Spanish Lake motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Spanish Lake, MO
In addition to truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas. In terms of Spanish Lake motorcycle injuries, these include:
Feel free to view Dixon’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Spanish Lake Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here’s some more things to know about Dixon’s legal representation in Spanish Lake, Spanish Lake:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle accident claim? The fee depends on the scope of a case. Dixon uses a contingency payment plan, which means you are charged a percentage based on a settlement, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Spanish Lake Motorcycle Attorneys can give potential clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help clients through the complicated legal process with experienced Spanish Lake legal representation.
Contact Your Spanish Lake Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Spanish Lake motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims more than $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon’s recent victories and cases. Call Chris Dixon today for additional info about a free case review and consultation from your Spanish Lake Motorcycle Injury Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Spanish Lake, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: