Sparta, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Sparta Motorcycle Accident Lawyers help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Sparta, IL. As an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in Sparta, Chris Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has settled millions of dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Sparta motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon help victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it can be for victims to navigate claims when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s various other legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, meaning legal services are free unless we win. Contact Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Sparta Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle crash case in Sparta takes action and attention to detail. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims hire a motorcycle crash attorney as soon as possible. We will conduct an investigation and launch the claim. Usually, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for our clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get our clients the compensation they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a couple of national and local motorcycle accident stats worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car accident. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle crash victims).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or just over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
Around half of all wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Sparta are prepared to help victims.
Do You Need to Hire a Sparta Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney will act as an advocate for your claim, allowing you to focus on recovering.
- People in accidents likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Sparta motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Many people won’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Sparta motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Sparta, IL
Including personal injury and car accidents, Chris Dixon specializes in a variety of areas. In terms of Sparta motorcycle wrecks, these include:
You can read through our case reviews for additional information about our success as Sparta Motorcycle Accident Lawyers. Here are some more information about our legal representation in Sparta, Sparta:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle accident claim? This depends on the scope of a claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, which means clients only pay a percentage if we win the case, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Sparta Motorcycle Attorneys can give you with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Sparta legal counsel.
Contact Your Sparta Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Sparta motorcycle injury lawyers at Dixon have won victims approximately $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon’s recent victories and cases. Call Us now for more info about a free case review and consultation from your Sparta Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Sparta, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois cities: