St. Charles, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s St. Charles Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney St. Charles, MO. As a seasoned motorcycle accident attorney in St. Charles, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions in settlement fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the St. Charles motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can guide victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it is for victims to handle claims considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s other legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means we only charge if we win the case. Call Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
St. Charles Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle wreck claim in St. Charles takes attention to detail and action. It is critical for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims and their families hire a motorcycle injury attorney as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will gather information about the crash and launch the case. Typically, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a speedy trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get victims and their families the compensation they deserve for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a couple of local and national motorcycle crash stats worth noting.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car wreck. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle crash deaths).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of supersport, touring, and standard riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
A number of wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in St. Charles are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Do You Need a St. Charles Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are injured severely, an attorney can act as an advocate throughout the case, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- People in crashes likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A St. Charles motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- Some people don’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the St. Charles motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Seasoned Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in St. Charles, MO
In addition to truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on various other areas. In regard to St. Charles motorcycle crashes, these include:
Please read Dixon Injury Firm’s recent case reviews for additional information about our success as St. Charles Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys. Here are some more info about Dixon’s legal services in St. Charles:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon in a motorcycle accident case? This depends on the type of case. Dixon uses a contingency payment plan, which means you are charged a percentage based on a settlement, which allows you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In trial, a victory could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s St. Charles Motorcycle Lawyers can give you with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. We can help you through the complicated legal process with experienced St. Charles legal counsel.
Contact Your St. Charles Motorcycle Attorney Now
The St. Charles motorcycle injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won their clients upwards of $34 million in compensation. You can view our recent cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional info about a case review from the St. Charles Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in St. Charles, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois cities: