St. Clair, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Clair Motorcycle Crash Attorneys serve clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Crash Lawyer St. Clair, MO. As a seasoned motorcycle crash attorney in St. Clair, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the St. Clair motorcycle crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm guide victims and their families through the claims process. We understand how challenging it is for victims to handle cases when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means we only charge if we win the case. Contact Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
St. Clair Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle crash case in St. Clair requires attention to detail and action. It’s essential for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle wreck lawyer as soon as possible. Lawyers will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Typically, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows Dixon to get victims the reimbursement they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here’s a few local and national motorcycle crash statistics worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of car crash fatalities).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, accidents.
Around half of all wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not having enough space or low visibility. The Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in St. Clair are more than willing to help victims.
Do You Need to Hire a St. Clair Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, a lawyer can be an advocate for your case, allowing you time to recover.
- Victims of wrecks are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A St. Clair motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- Many victims won’t hire legal counsel because of financial pressure. However, the St. Clair motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Experienced Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in St. Clair, MO
In addition to truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, Chris specializes in a number of areas. In regard to St. Clair motorcycle injuries, these include:
Feel free to view Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as St. Clair Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here’s more information about our legal services in St. Clair, St. Clair:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle accident case? Cost depends on the size of a case. Dixon uses a contingency payment plan, which means clients are charged a percentage based on a settlement, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s St. Clair Motorcycle Attorneys can give you with additional info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. We can help you through the complicated legal process with seasoned St. Clair legal representation.
Contact Your St. Clair Motorcycle Attorney Today
The St. Clair motorcycle injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims and their families more than $50 million in compensation. View Dixon’s recent victories. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now for additional information about a consultation and free case review from the St. Clair Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Attorney Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in St. Clair, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: