St. Paul, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our St. Paul Motorcycle Accident Lawyers serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer St. Paul, MO. As a seasoned motorcycle accident lawyer in St. Paul, Chris Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the St. Paul motorcycle crash attorneys at Dixon counsels victims and their families through the settlement process. We understand how difficult it is for victims to manage claims when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon Injury Firm’s other legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, which means we don’t charge unless we win. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
St. Paul Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle injury claim in St. Paul takes attention to detail and action. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims hire a motorcycle accident attorney as quickly as possible. We will conduct an investigation and launch the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get our clients the compensation they need to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a few local and national motorcycle crash statistics worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle wreck than a car wreck. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle crash deaths).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to half of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Around half of all wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in St. Paul are prepared to help victims.
Do You Need a St. Paul Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you are injured severely, an attorney will be an advocate throughout the claims process, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- People in accidents likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A St. Paul motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- A lot of victims won’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the St. Paul motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in St. Paul, MO
In addition to personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris Dixon specializes in a number of areas. In regard to St. Paul motorcycle crashes, these include:
Please read Dixon Injury Firm’s recent case reviews for more information about our success as St. Paul Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here are some additional things to know about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal services in St. Paul:
- What does it cost to begin a motorcycle accident claim? Cost depends on the type of case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning you don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, which allows clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In trial, a win could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s St. Paul Motorcycle Lawyers can give clients with more info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I start a case? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help you through the complicated legal process with experienced St. Paul legal counsel.
Contact Your St. Paul Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The St. Paul motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon have won victims approximately $34,000,000 in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent victories. Call Us today for additional info about a case review from your St. Paul Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in St. Paul, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri cities: