St. Peters, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s St. Peters Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys serve clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney St. Peters, MO. As one of the leading motorcycle accident lawyer in St. Peters, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has settled millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the St. Peters motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon can guide victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it is for victims to manage claims when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s other legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, meaning you only pay legal fees if we win. Contact Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
St. Peters Motorcycle Crash Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle crash case in St. Peters takes action and attention to detail. It is essential for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients hire a motorcycle accident attorney as quickly as possible. We will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Normally, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. Just as important, a fast trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get victims the compensation they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth mentioning.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car wreck. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle accident victims).
- Nearly a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
A number of wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in St. Peters are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Should You Need to Hire a St. Peters Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
One important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you are severely injured, an attorney can act as an advocate throughout the case, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of wrecks likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A St. Peters motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- A lot of victims won’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the St. Peters motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Experienced Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in St. Peters, MO
In addition to workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris focuses on a number of areas. In terms of St. Peters motorcycle injuries, these include:
Feel free to read through our results and recent cases for more information about our success as St. Peters Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers. Here’s additional things to know about Dixon’s legal services in St. Peters, St. Peters:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle injury claim? The fee depends on the scope of the case. Dixon uses a contingency payment system, meaning clients only pay a percentage if we win the case, which allows you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How much can I win? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In trial, a win may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Our St. Peters Motorcycle Lawyers can give clients with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to contact Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help clients through the complicated legal process with seasoned St. Peters legal counsel.
Contact Your St. Peters Motorcycle Attorney Now
The St. Peters motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned their clients approximately $50 million in compensation. View Dixon’s recent victories. Contact Us now for additional info about a consultation and free case review from the St. Peters Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Types of St. Peters, MO, Injury Law:
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in St. Peters, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois areas: