Sunset Hills, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Sunset Hills Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Sunset Hills, MO. As one of the leading motorcycle accident attorney in Sunset Hills, Christopher Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Sunset Hills motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims through the settlement process. We know how difficult it is for victims to navigate cases considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, which means our services are free unless we win the case. Contact Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Sunset Hills Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle injury case in Sunset Hills requires attention to detail and action. It’s critical for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that victims hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as quickly as possible. We will gather information about the crash and start the claim. Typically, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for our clients. Just as important, a fast trial allows our lawyers to get our clients the compensation they need for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle accident stats worth mentioning.
- The IIHS states riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle crash victims).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
A number of accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Sunset Hills are more than willing to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Sunset Hills Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured, an attorney will act as an advocate for your claim, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- People in crashes likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Sunset Hills motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Many victims won’t hire attorneys because of these financial factors. However, the Sunset Hills motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Sunset Hills, MO
In addition to workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris Dixon specializes in various other areas. In terms of Sunset Hills motorcycle crashes, these include:
Please view Dixon Injury Firm’s recent case reviews for more information about our success as Sunset Hills Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers. Here’s some more info about Dixon’s legal services in Sunset Hills, Sunset Hills:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle injury claim? Cost depends on the size of a claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, which means you are only charged if we win the claim, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Sunset Hills Motorcycle Lawyers can give potential clients with more info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to contact Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help you through the complicated legal process with top-notch Sunset Hills legal counsel.
Contact Your Sunset Hills Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Sunset Hills motorcycle injury lawyers at Dixon have earned victims upwards of $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases. Contact Chris Dixon today for additional info about a free case review and consultation from your Sunset Hills Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Sunset Hills, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: