Tamms, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Tamms Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Tamms, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle accident lawyer in Tamms, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Tamms motorcycle crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can guide victims and their families through the claims process. We understand how difficult it is for victims to negotiate cases considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Our additional legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, meaning we don’t charge unless we win. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Tamms Motorcycle Wreck Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle crash case in Tamms requires action and attention to detail. It is essential for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients and their families hire a motorcycle injury attorney as soon as possible. We will gather information about the crash and start the claim. Normally, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for our clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get our clients the compensation they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a couple of local and national motorcycle wreck stats worth mentioning.
- The IIHS says riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of car wreck fatalities).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Close to 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
Around half of all accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Tamms are more than willing to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Tamms Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney can be an advocate for your claim, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- People in wrecks are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Tamms motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- Some people won’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the Tamms motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Experienced Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Tamms, IL
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on various other areas. Regarding Tamms motorcycle crashes, these include:
Feel free to read through Dixon’s recent case reviews for more information about our success as Tamms Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are some additional info about Dixon’s legal services in Tamms, Tamms:
- What does it cost to open a motorcycle accident case? The fee depends on the scope of the claim. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, meaning clients are only charged if we win the claim, which allows you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How much can I win? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s Tamms Motorcycle Lawyers can provide clients with additional info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. We can help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Tamms legal representation.
Contact Your Tamms Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Tamms motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon have won victims more than $34 million in rewards. You can view our recent victories. Contact Chris Dixon now for more information about a consultation and free case review from the Tamms Motorcycle Injury Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Tamms, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: