Town and Country, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Town and Country Motorcycle Crash Lawyers help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Town and Country, MO. As an experienced motorcycle crash attorney in Town and Country, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has collected more than 35 million in settlements in motorcycle accident cases
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Town and Country motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can guide victims through the claims process. We know how difficult it is for victims to manage cases considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Our other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means we only charge if we win the case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Town and Country Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle accident case in Town and Country requires action and attention to detail. It’s crucial for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients and their families hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as soon as possible. Lawyers will gather information about the crash and start the case. Normally, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows our lawyers to get victims and their families the reimbursement they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here are a few local and national motorcycle crash stats worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car accident. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car wreck deaths).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG.org reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Many wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Town and Country are prepared to help victims.
Should You Need a Town and Country Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
An important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, a lawyer can be an advocate throughout the claims process, allowing you time to recover.
- People in wrecks likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Town and Country motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Many victims don’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Town and Country motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Experienced Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Town and Country, MO
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of areas. In terms of Town and Country motorcycle injuries, these include:
Feel free to view Dixon’s case reviews for additional information about our success as Town and Country Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here are more things to know about Dixon’s legal representation in Town and Country, Town and Country:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to start a motorcycle injury claim? This depends on the type of a claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment plan, which means you don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s Town and Country Motorcycle Attorneys can provide potential clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- What’s next? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help clients through the complicated legal process with seasoned Town and Country legal representation.
Contact Your Town and Country Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Town and Country motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon have won victims upwards of $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional information about a free case review and consultation from your Town and Country Motorcycle Injury Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Town and Country, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: