Troy, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Troy Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Troy, IL. As a leading motorcycle crash attorney in Troy, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won more than 35 million dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Troy motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon can guide victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how difficult it is for victims to handle claims considering serious injuries, time off work, and other factors.
Dixon’s other legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Troy Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Winning a motorcycle wreck claim in Troy requires action and attention to detail. It is critical for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. Attorneys will gather information about the crash and launch the case. Usually, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows our lawyers to get victims the reimbursement they need for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle injury stats worth taking note of.
- The IIHS says riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle crash deaths).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of supersport, touring, and standard riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG.org reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
Around half of all accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Troy are ready to provide legal counsel to victims and their families.
Should You Need to Hire a Troy Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, a lawyer will act as an advocate for your case, which allows you time to recover.
- People in crashes likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Troy motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Some people won’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Troy motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Seasoned Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Troy, IL
In addition to personal injury and car accidents, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas. In terms of Troy motorcycle crashes, these include:
You can read through Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as Troy Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here are additional info about our legal services in Troy, Troy:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle injury case? The fee depends on the size of the claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment system, which means you don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, allowing you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big of a settlement could I get? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Troy Motorcycle Attorneys can provide potential clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- What’s next? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. We can help you through the complicated legal process with seasoned Troy legal counsel.
Contact Your Troy Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Troy motorcycle wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned their clients upwards of $34 million in compensation. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent cases. Contact Us now for additional info about a case review from your Troy Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in Troy, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois areas: