Union, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Union Motorcycle Accident Attorneys serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Union, MO. As a leading motorcycle accident lawyer in Union, Chris Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Union motorcycle crash lawyers at Dixon counsels victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it can be for victims to navigate claims considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, which means legal services are free unless we win. Call Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Union Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle injury claim in Union requires action and attention to detail. It’s essential for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients and their families hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. Attorneys will investigate the accident and start the claim. Normally, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. Just as important, a fast trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get victims the reimbursement they need for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Stats
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle accident statistics worth mentioning.
- The IIHS states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car accident. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck deaths).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of supersport, touring, and standard riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or just over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of crashes.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
Around half of all wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Union are prepared to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Union Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you are injured severely, an attorney will act as an advocate throughout the case, which allows you time to recover.
- Victims of crashes likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Union motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Some people won’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the Union motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Union, MO
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on various other areas. Regarding Union motorcycle crashes, these include:
You can read through Dixon Injury Firm’s recent case reviews for more information about our success as Union Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here’s more info about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Union, Union:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to open a motorcycle injury case? Cost depends on the type of a case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment agreement, which means clients don’t pay anything unless we reach a settlement, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How much can I win? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a win could match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Our Union Motorcycle Attorneys can give potential clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help you through the complicated legal process with top-notch Union legal representation.
Contact Your Union Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Union motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon have won their clients upwards of $34,000,000 in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent victories and cases. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm today for additional info about a case review from your Union Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to provide legal counsel to clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Union, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: