Valmeyer, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Valmeyer Motorcycle Crash Lawyers help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Valmeyer, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle wreck attorney in Valmeyer, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has settled millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Valmeyer motorcycle wreck attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims and their families through the claims process. We understand how challenging it can be for victims to handle claims when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s various other legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, meaning you only pay legal fees if we win. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Valmeyer Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle accident claim in Valmeyer requires action and attention to detail. It’s crucial for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as soon as possible. Attorneys will gather information about the crash and launch the claim. Usually, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for our clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get our clients the compensation they need for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here’s a couple of national and local motorcycle accident statistics worth mentioning.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car wreck. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car crash deaths).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of the fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of standard, touring, and supersport riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (typically a passenger car. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
A number of wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Valmeyer are prepared to help victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Valmeyer Motorcycle Crash Attorney?
One important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, a lawyer can be an advocate throughout the claims process, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Valmeyer motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- Many victims won’t hire legal representation because of these financial factors. However, the Valmeyer motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Veteran Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Valmeyer, IL
In addition to truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, Chris specializes in a number of areas. In regard to Valmeyer motorcycle accidents, these include:
You can read our recent case reviews for more information about our success as Valmeyer Motorcycle Injury Attorneys. Here’s some more things to know about Dixon’s legal services in Valmeyer, Valmeyer:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle accident claim? This depends on the size of a case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment plan, meaning you are charged a percentage based on a settlement, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Valmeyer Motorcycle Attorneys can provide potential clients with additional information about rewards and settlements.
- What’s next? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Valmeyer legal counsel.
Contact Your Valmeyer Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Valmeyer motorcycle injury lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have won their clients more than $34 million in rewards. You can view our results and recent cases. Call Chris Dixon now for more info about a case review from your Valmeyer Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Valmeyer, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois cities: