Vienna, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Vienna Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Vienna, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle accident lawyer in Vienna, Chris Dixon offers legal representation to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Vienna motorcycle wreck lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm guide victims and their families through the claims process. We know how difficult it can be for victims to handle cases when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s other legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment program, which means our services are free unless we win the case. Contact Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Vienna Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle accident case in Vienna requires action and attention to detail. It is critical for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients hire a motorcycle wreck lawyer as soon as possible. Lawyers will conduct an investigation and start the claim. Normally, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. In addition, a speedy trial allows our lawyers to get victims the compensation they need to pay for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here are a couple of national and local motorcycle accident stats worth mentioning.
- The IIHS states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car accident fatalities).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or just over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG Legal Resources reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, accidents.
Around half of all wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Vienna are more than willing to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need a Vienna Motorcycle Crash Attorney?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, a few of the main reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, a lawyer can act as an advocate for your case, allowing you time to recover.
- Victims of wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with various other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Vienna motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Many victims won’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Vienna motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Seasoned Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Vienna, IL
Including workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris specializes in a number of areas. In regard to Vienna motorcycle accidents, these include:
Please view Dixon’s case reviews for additional information about our success as Vienna Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here are additional info about our legal representation in Vienna, Vienna:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle accident case? This depends on the scope of the claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment system, which means clients are charged a percentage based on a settlement, allowing you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big of a settlement could I get? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Vienna Motorcycle Attorneys can give clients with additional information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open an injury case? The next step is to call Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help you through the complicated legal process with grade-A Vienna legal counsel.
Contact Your Vienna Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Vienna motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned clients and their families upwards of $34 million in compensation. You can view our recent victories and cases. Contact Us today for more info about a free case review and consultation from the Vienna Motorcycle Crash Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Injury Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Vienna, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: