Villa Ridge, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Villa Ridge Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Villa Ridge, MO. As a leading motorcycle crash attorney in Villa Ridge, Christopher Dixon offers legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has settled millions of dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Villa Ridge motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon guide victims through the claims process. We know how difficult it can be for victims to manage claims when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s additional legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment program, which means you only pay legal fees if we win. Call Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Villa Ridge Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle injury case in Villa Ridge requires action and attention to detail. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients and their families hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as quickly as possible. We will gather information about the crash and launch the case. Normally, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. Just as important, a speedy trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get victims and their families the reimbursement they deserve for expenses like medical bills and time off work.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle crash stats worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car wreck. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle accident fatalities).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of touring, supersport, and standard riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or just over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, several thousand dollars more.
Around half of all wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Villa Ridge are more than willing to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Villa Ridge Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a collision is to fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, an attorney will be an advocate throughout the claims process, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of accidents are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Combined with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Villa Ridge motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Some people won’t hire lawyers because of these financial factors. However, the Villa Ridge motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Veteran Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Villa Ridge, MO
Including personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris focuses on various other areas. Regarding Villa Ridge motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Feel free to read Dixon’s case reviews for more information about our success as Villa Ridge Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here’s more information about our legal representation in Villa Ridge, Villa Ridge:
- What does it cost to open a motorcycle accident case? Cost depends on the size of a case. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment agreement, meaning clients don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows you to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Villa Ridge Motorcycle Attorneys can give you with more info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open a claim? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help you through the complicated legal process with experienced Villa Ridge legal representation.
Contact Your Villa Ridge Motorcycle Attorney Today
The Villa Ridge motorcycle accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned their clients upwards of $34,000,000 in rewards. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent cases. Contact Us today for additional info about a case review from the Villa Ridge Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle crash in Villa Ridge, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: