Waltonville, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Waltonville Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Waltonville, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle accident attorney in Waltonville, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions in settlement fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Waltonville motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon can guide victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it can be for victims to negotiate cases when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal capabilities include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, which means we don’t charge unless we win. Call Dixon now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Waltonville Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle injury case in Waltonville takes action and attention to detail. It’s essential for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients hire a motorcycle crash attorney as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will investigate the accident and launch the claim. Normally, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a fast trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get our clients the compensation they deserve for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Stats
Here are a couple of local and national motorcycle accident statistics worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car crash. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of car accident fatalities).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (via the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- 30 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG Legal Resources reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
Many accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Waltonville are prepared to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Waltonville Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
An important reason to seek out a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, a lawyer can be an advocate throughout the case, allowing you the freedom to recover.
- Victims of wrecks are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Waltonville motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Some people won’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Waltonville motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Waltonville, IL
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm focuses on a number of areas. In terms of Waltonville motorcycle wrecks, these include:
You can read through Dixon Injury Firm’s recent case reviews for more information about our success as Waltonville Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here’s some additional info about Dixon’s legal services in Waltonville, Waltonville:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle accident claim? Cost depends on the scope of the claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, which means clients are charged a percentage based on a settlement, allowing clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s Waltonville Motorcycle Attorneys can provide clients with additional info about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. We can help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Waltonville legal counsel.
Contact Your Waltonville Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Waltonville motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims more than $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon’s results and recent cases. Contact Us today for more information about a free case review and consultation from your Waltonville Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle accident in Waltonville, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois cities: