Warrenton, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s Warrenton Motorcycle Accident Lawyers serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Warrenton, MO. As one of the leading motorcycle wreck attorney in Warrenton, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions in settlement in motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Warrenton motorcycle crash attorneys at Dixon counsels victims through the settlement process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it is for victims to navigate claims when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon Injury Firm’s other legal services include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment plan, meaning you only pay legal fees if we win. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Warrenton Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Winning a motorcycle wreck case in Warrenton takes action and attention to detail. It is important for victims to contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims and their families hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. We will conduct an investigation and start the claim. Normally, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as road conditions to change or skid marks washing away or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for our clients. In addition, a quick trial allows our attorneys to get victims and their families the reimbursement they need to pay for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Stats
Here’s a few local and national motorcycle wreck statistics worth taking note of.
- The IIHS states people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle wreck than a car wreck. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck victims).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
A number of wrecks involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include not being visible to other drivers, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Warrenton are prepared to help victims.
Do You Need to Hire a Warrenton Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight insurance companies. According to the DMV, three of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney will be an advocate throughout the claims process, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- People in crashes are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Warrenton motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- Many people don’t hire lawyers because of financial pressure. However, the Warrenton motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Veteran Motorcycle Crash Attorneys in Warrenton, MO
In addition to workers compensation, truck and car accidents, and personal injury, Chris focuses on a number of areas. Regarding Warrenton motorcycle injuries, these include:
Feel free to read Dixon Injury Firm’s case reviews for additional information about our success as Warrenton Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys. Here are more info about Dixon’s legal representation in Warrenton, Warrenton:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle accident claim? Cost depends on the size of the case. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, which means you only pay a percentage if we win the case, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s Warrenton Motorcycle Attorneys can give you with more info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to contact Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. We can help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Warrenton legal counsel.
Contact Your Warrenton Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Warrenton motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned their clients approximately $34,000,000 in rewards. You can view our recent victories and cases. Call Chris Dixon today for more information about a case review from the Warrenton Motorcycle Crash Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Attorney Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Warrenton, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri areas: