Washington, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Washington Motorcycle Crash Attorneys serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Washington, MO. As a leading motorcycle crash lawyer in Washington, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won more than 35 million dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Washington motorcycle accident lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm can guide victims and their families through the settlement process. We know how difficult it is for victims to negotiate claims when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Our other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning you only pay legal fees if we win. Contact Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Washington Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Winning a motorcycle injury claim in Washington requires attention to detail and action. It’s critical for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. Attorneys will conduct an investigation and launch the claim. Typically, this means sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for our clients. Just as important, a fast trial allows the Dixon Injury Firm to get our clients the compensation they deserve for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle crash statistics worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car crash. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car crash victims).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or over 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of accidents.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, accidents.
Many accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include driver fatigue, distracted driving, lane changes, and not being visible. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Washington are prepared to help victims and their families.
Do You Need a Washington Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
An important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you are injured severely, a lawyer can be an advocate throughout the case, which allows you time to recover.
- People in accidents likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Washington motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Some victims won’t hire legal counsel because of these financial factors. However, the Washington motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Washington, MO
Including personal injury cases like dog bites and car accidents, Chris specializes in a number of areas. In regard to Washington motorcycle accidents, these include:
Please read through our recent case reviews for additional information about our success as Washington Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here are more info about our legal services in Washington, Washington:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to open a motorcycle injury claim? This depends on the scope of the claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment plan, meaning clients only pay a percentage if we win the case, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Washington Motorcycle Attorneys can give potential clients with more information about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident lawyers at (314) 409-7060. We can help you through the complicated legal process with top-notch Washington legal representation.
Contact Your Washington Motorcycle Lawyer Now
The Washington motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have earned victims and their families more than $34 million in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s results and recent cases. Call the Dixon Injury Firm now for more information about a free case review and consultation from the Washington Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Washington, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Missouri and Illinois cities: