Waterloo, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Waterloo Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Waterloo, IL. As a seasoned motorcycle accident attorney in Waterloo, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won millions in settlement in motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Waterloo motorcycle accident attorneys at Dixon guide victims and their families through the claims process. At Dixon, we know how challenging it is for victims to manage cases when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon Injury Firm’s additional legal services include:
We offer a contingency payment plan, meaning we don’t charge unless we win. Contact Us now at (314) 409-7060 for a for more information and free case review.
Waterloo Motorcycle Crash Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle wreck claim in Waterloo requires attention to detail and action. It’s important for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm advises that clients and their families hire a motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible. Lawyers will investigate the accident and start the case. Typically, this involves sending a letter of intent and settlement to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is critical. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being deleted. Our Firm needs to move fast to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a fast trial allows our lawyers to get our clients the compensation they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Statistics
Here are a few national and local motorcycle crash stats worth noting.
- The IIHS says riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car wreck. Nearly 5,000 deaths in 2016 (or about 13 percent of car crash fatalities).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (PDF via NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of touring, supersport, and standard riders weren’t wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. A quarter showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
Many accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Waterloo are ready to help victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Waterloo Motorcycle Crash Attorney?
An important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the primary reasons to contact a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, a lawyer can be an advocate for your claim, which allows you time to recover.
- People in wrecks likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with other injuries, these factors may become debilitating to your quality of life. A Waterloo motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- Some people won’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Waterloo motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Waterloo, IL
Including personal injury and car accidents, Chris focuses on various other areas. In terms of Waterloo motorcycle crashes, these include:
You can read through Dixon’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as Waterloo Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. Here’s additional things to know about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal representation in Waterloo, Waterloo:
- How much would legal counsel cost to start a motorcycle accident case? This depends on the size of the claim. Dixon uses a contingency payment plan, which means you don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a reward if I win a case? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Waterloo Motorcycle Lawyers can provide clients with additional info about rewards and settlements.
- How do I start a case? The first step is to call the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. We can help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Waterloo legal counsel.
Contact Your Waterloo Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Waterloo motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have won victims more than $34 million in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent cases. Call Chris Dixon now for more info about a case review from the Waterloo Motorcycle Accident Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Attorney Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in Waterloo, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: