Webster Groves, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Our Webster Groves Motorcycle Crash Attorneys serve clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Webster Groves, MO. As one of the leading motorcycle crash lawyer in Webster Groves, Chris Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in Illinois and Missouri, the Webster Groves motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we understand how difficult it is for victims to handle claims considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon Injury Firm’s various other legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, which means our services are free unless we win the case. Call Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Webster Groves Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer
Winning a motorcycle injury case in Webster Groves takes action and attention to detail. It is important for victims to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that clients hire a motorcycle crash attorney as quickly as possible. Attorneys will conduct an investigation and launch the case. Usually, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a win for our clients. In addition, a quick trial allows Dixon to get victims and their families the reimbursement they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a few local and national motorcycle crash statistics worth noting.
- The IIHS says riders are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle wreck than a car wreck. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of car accident victims).
- Almost one-third of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these fatalities occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately half of supersport, touring, and standard riders didn’t have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. 27 percent had a .08+ BAC.
- HG reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, crashes.
Many accidents involve riders that are both new and don’t have insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys in Webster Groves are more than willing to help victims and their families.
Do You Need to Hire a Webster Groves Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
An important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to help fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re injured severely, an attorney can be an advocate for your claim, allowing you time to recover.
- Victims of wrecks likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with various other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Webster Groves motorcycle crash lawyer can help.
- Some victims don’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Webster Groves motorcycle laywers at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees based on a final settlement.
Experienced Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in Webster Groves, MO
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in various other areas. In regard to Webster Groves motorcycle injuries, these include:
Feel free to view Dixon’s results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Webster Groves Motorcycle Injury Lawyers. Here’s some additional information about our legal services in Webster Groves, Webster Groves:
- How much would legal counsel cost to open a motorcycle injury case? The fee depends on the type of a case. Dixon uses a contingency payment agreement, meaning you only pay a percentage if we win the case, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed medical and burial costs, loss of quality of life, and other expenses. Dixon’s Webster Groves Motorcycle Attorneys can provide potential clients with more info about rewards and settlements.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The first step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Webster Groves legal counsel.
Contact Your Webster Groves Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Webster Groves motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon have won clients and their families upwards of $50 million in rewards. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent victories and cases. Contact Chris Dixon today for more info about a consultation and free case review from the Webster Groves Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Service Areas
Chris Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Illinois and Missouri. If you need a free consultation and case review after a motorcycle wreck in Webster Groves, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: