Weldon Spring, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Weldon Spring Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help clients throughout Illinois and Missouri.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney Weldon Spring, MO. As a leading motorcycle crash attorney in Weldon Spring, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions of dollars fighting to win motorcycle accident cases
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Weldon Spring motorcycle crash lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm counsel victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we understand how difficult it is for victims to handle cases when you consider expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon’s additional legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment plan, meaning you only pay legal fees if we win. Contact Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
Weldon Spring Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle injury claim in Weldon Spring takes attention to detail and action. It’s critical for victims to be in touch with an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients hire a motorcycle crash lawyer as soon as possible. We will investigate the accident and start the claim. Typically, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it is not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is essential. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for our clients. In addition, a quick trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get victims the compensation they deserve for expenses like medical bills and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Crash and Fatality Stats
Here are a few national and local motorcycle crash stats worth mentioning.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle accident than a car wreck. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or about 13 percent of car wreck deaths).
- Almost 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of supersport, touring, and standard motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or a little more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- About 33 percent of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. A quarter had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (usually a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of accidents.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Around half of all wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Crash Lawyers in Weldon Spring are ready to help victims and their families.
Should You Need to Hire a Weldon Spring Motorcycle Accident Lawyer?
One important reason to seek out an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a wreck is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, three of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you’re severely injured, a lawyer will act as an advocate for your claim, which allows you to focus on recovering.
- People in wrecks likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Weldon Spring motorcycle crash attorney can help.
- Many victims won’t hire legal representation because of financial pressure. However, the Weldon Spring motorcycle laywers at Dixon only charge legal fees pending a victory.
Seasoned Motorcycle Injury Lawyers in Weldon Spring, MO
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a number of areas. In terms of Weldon Spring motorcycle crashes, these include:
Please view our results and recent cases for additional information about our success as Weldon Spring Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers. Here’s more things to know about Dixon Inury Firm’s legal services in Weldon Spring, Weldon Spring:
- How much does it cost to hire Chris Dixon to open a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the type of a claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment agreement, meaning clients are only charged if we win the claim, allowing clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, the answer varies. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a victory may match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Dixon’s Weldon Spring Motorcycle Lawyers can give you with more info about settlements and rewards.
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident? The first step is to contact the Dixon Injury Firm at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys will help clients through the complicated legal process with top-notch Weldon Spring legal counsel.
Contact Your Weldon Spring Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Weldon Spring motorcycle injury attorneys at Dixon have won victims and their families approximately $50 million in rewards. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent cases. Contact Chris Dixon now for additional information about a case review from your Weldon Spring Motorcycle Injury Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Attorney Service Areas
Christopher Dixon is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Weldon Spring, Contact Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri areas: