Wentzville, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Wentzville Motorcycle Accident Attorneys help clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney Wentzville, MO. As a leading motorcycle accident lawyer in Wentzville, Christopher Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon Injury firm has won more than 35 million dollars in motorcycle accident claims
Based in the Greater St. Louis area, the Wentzville motorcycle crash attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm can guide victims through the claims process. At Dixon, we understand how difficult it is for victims to negotiate cases considering expenses like hospital bills and lost wages.
Dixon Injury Firm’s various other legal capabilities include:
We offer a contingency payment program, meaning we only charge if we win the case. Contact Us today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review.
Wentzville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Fighting a motorcycle wreck case in Wentzville requires attention to detail and action. It is critical for victims to reach out to an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that clients and their families hire a motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible. Dixon’s specialists will gather information about the crash and launch the case. Typically, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays may lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change or GPS data being destroyed. Our Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows the Dixon lawyers to get our clients the compensation they deserve for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Stats
Here’s a few national and local motorcycle crash stats worth taking note of.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety states riders are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car crash. Approximately 4,900 fatalities in 2016 (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle crash victims).
- Nearly one-third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About half of standard, touring, and supersport riders were not wearing helmets. (Safety first!)
- There are about 88,000 motorcycle injuries every year, according to the III, or a little more than 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle fatalities involve alcohol. 27 percent showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG.org reports 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle (on average a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of crashes.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, several thousand dollars more.
Many wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include alcohol, driver fatigue, and not being apparent to other drivers. The Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Wentzville are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need a Wentzville Motorcycle Injury Attorney?
One important reason to hire an injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the main reasons to contact a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, a lawyer can be an advocate for your claim, which allows you time to recover.
- People in accidents are likely to lose wages and have high medical bills. Coupled with other injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Wentzville motorcycle accident attorney can help.
- A lot of victims won’t hire attorneys because of financial pressure. However, the Wentzville motorcycle attorneys at Dixon only charge legal fees if they win the claim.
Seasoned Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Wentzville, MO
Including truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, the Dixon Injury Firm specializes in a variety of areas. In terms of Wentzville motorcycle accidents, these include:
Please read Dixon Injury Firm’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as Wentzville Motorcycle Crash Attorneys. Here are some additional info about Dixon’s legal representation in Wentzville:
- How much would legal counsel cost in a motorcycle injury case? This depends on the type of claim. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment system, which means clients are charged a percentage based on a settlement, which allows clients to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- If I win, how much will I get? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws when it comes to insurance claims. In trial, a victory could match or exceed lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses. Our Wentzville Motorcycle Attorneys can provide potential clients with more info about settlements and rewards.
- How do I open a claim? The first step is to contact Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers will help clients through the complicated legal process with grade-A Wentzville legal counsel.
Contact Your Wentzville Motorcycle Attorney Now
The Wentzville motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon have earned their clients upwards of $34,000,000 in compensation. View Dixon Injury Firm’s recent victories. Call Chris Dixon today for more info about a free case review and consultation from the Wentzville Motorcycle Injury Lawyers.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Accident Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to serve clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle crash in Wentzville, Contact Chris Dixon right away. The Dixon Injury Firm also serves these Illinois and Missouri cities: