West Frankfort, IL Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon’s West Frankfort Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys help clients throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Motorcycle Wreck Lawyer West Frankfort, IL. As one of the leading motorcycle wreck lawyer in West Frankfort, Chris Dixon provides legal counsel to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions in settlement fighting to win motorcycle accident claims
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the West Frankfort motorcycle wreck lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families through the settlement process. We know how challenging it can be for victims to handle claims considering recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s other legal capabilities include:
The Dixon Injury Firm offers a contingency payment program, meaning you only pay legal fees if we win. Call the Dixon Injury Firm today at (314) 409-7060 for a for more info and a free consultation.
West Frankfort Motorcycle Crash Attorney
Winning a motorcycle crash claim in West Frankfort takes action and attention to detail. It’s important for victims to be in touch with a lawyer as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm recommends that victims and their families hire a motorcycle crash attorney as quickly as possible. Lawyers will gather information about the crash and launch the claim. Typically, this involves sending a letter of settlement and intent to the other party, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is crucial. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being destroyed. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move quickly to ensure a victory for clients. Even more so, a quick trial allows the Dixon attorneys to get victims the compensation they need to pay for expenses like medical bills and lost wages.
Motorcycle Accident and Fatality Stats
Here are a few national and local motorcycle wreck stats worth taking note of.
- The IIHS says people are 29-times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash than a car crash. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of motor vehicle wreck deaths).
- Nearly 33 percent of motorcycle fatalities are a result of speeding (according to the NHTSA). Most of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- Approximately 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries each year, according to the III, or more than 1 percent of motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth showed more than .08 blood alcohol content.
- HG reports three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve another vehicle (on average a passenger car. Vehicle failure accounts for only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The mean cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to 2017 statistics, crashes.
Around half of all wrecks involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include low visibility, lane changes, and intersections. The Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in West Frankfort are prepared to provide legal counsel to victims.
Do You Need a West Frankfort Motorcycle Injury Lawyer?
An important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after a crash is to help fight big insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle attorney are as follows:
- If you’re injured, an attorney can be an advocate throughout the case, which allows you the freedom to recover.
- People in crashes are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Combined with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A West Frankfort motorcycle wreck attorney can help.
- Some victims don’t hire legal representation because of these financial factors. However, the West Frankfort motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Veteran Motorcycle Injury Attorneys in West Frankfort, IL
In addition to truck and car accidents, personal injury, and workers compensation, Chris Dixon focuses on a variety of areas. In terms of West Frankfort motorcycle accidents, these include:
Feel free to view Dixon’s results and recent cases for more information about our success as West Frankfort Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here’s some more things to know about Dixon’s legal services in West Frankfort, West Frankfort:
- How much is legal representation to start a motorcycle accident claim? This depends on the size of the case. Dixon charges based on a contingency payment system, which means you don’t pay a dime for legal services unless we win the case, which allows you to focus on recovery and other expenses.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, the answer depends on various factors. Some states use comparative fault and other laws in regards to insurance claims. In a trial, a win may match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Dixon’s West Frankfort Motorcycle Attorneys can provide potential clients with additional information about rewards and settlements.
- How do I start a case? The next step is to contact Chris Dixon at (314) 409-7060. Our attorneys can help you through the complicated legal process with experienced West Frankfort legal representation.
Contact Your West Frankfort Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The West Frankfort motorcycle wreck attorneys at Dixon have earned clients and their families more than $50 million in compensation. Feel free to view Dixon’s recent victories. Contact Chris Dixon now for additional info about a free case review and consultation from your West Frankfort Motorcycle Injury Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you need a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle wreck in West Frankfort, Contact Chris Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Illinois and Missouri cities: