Wildwood, MO Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Dixon Injury Firm’s Wildwood Motorcycle Wreck Attorneys serve clients throughout the Greater St. Louis area.
Motorcycle Crash Lawyer Wildwood, MO. As a seasoned motorcycle accident lawyer in Wildwood, Christopher Dixon provides legal representation to injury victims and their families. The Dixon firm has won millions of dollars in motorcycle accident cases
Based in St. Louis and Southern Illinois, the Wildwood motorcycle accident lawyers at Dixon help victims and their families through the settlement process. At Dixon, we understand how challenging it is for victims to navigate cases when you consider recovery time, lost wages, and other expenses.
Dixon’s additional legal services include:
Dixon offers a contingency payment program, meaning our services are free unless we win the case. Call Dixon today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation.
Wildwood Motorcycle Injury Attorney
Fighting a motorcycle injury claim in Wildwood requires attention to detail and action. It is essential for victims to contact an attorney as soon as possible.
The Dixon Injury Firm suggests that victims hire a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible. Attorneys will gather information about the crash and start the claim. Typically, this means sending a letter of settlement and intent to other involved parties, then, if it’s not answered, opening a claim.
Speed is important. Why? Delays can lead to evidence decay, such as skid marks washing away and road conditions to change and GPS data being deleted. The Dixon Injury Firm needs to move fast to ensure a win for clients. Just as important, a fast trial allows Dixon to get victims and their families the reimbursement they deserve to pay for medical bills and other expenses and lost wages due to injuries.
Motorcycle Wreck and Fatality Statistics
Here’s a couple of local and national motorcycle injury statistics worth noting.
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety says people are 29-times more likely to be in a fatal motorcycle crash than a car wreck. In 2016, this totals to about 5,000 fatalities (or nearly 13 percent of car accident deaths).
- Almost a third of motorcycle fatalities involve speeding (via the NHTSA). 86 percent of these deaths occurred on non-interstate roads.
- About 50 percent of standard, touring, and supersport motorcycle riders did not have helmets on. (Safety first!)
- There are close to 88,000 motorcycle injuries per year, according to the Insurance Information Institute, or over 1 percent of registered motorcycle owners.
- Nearly one-third of the 5,286 motorcycle deaths involve alcohol. One-fourth had a .08+ BAC.
- HG.org reports 75 percent of motorcycle crashes involve another vehicle (typically a passenger automobile. Vehicle failure makes up only 3 percent of all wrecks.
- The average cost of a motorcycle injury is $5,825, according to Stat News in 2017, accidents.
Many accidents involve new, untrained riders without insurance. Common causes include distracted driving, lane changes, intersections, and not being visible to other drivers. The Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Wildwood are prepared to help victims.
Should You Need a Wildwood Motorcycle Wreck Attorney?
An important reason to hire a personal injury or motorcycle lawyer after an accident is to fight insurance companies. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, a few of the primary reasons to hire a motorcycle lawyer are as follows:
- If you are injured, a lawyer will act as an advocate for your claim, allowing you to focus on recovering.
- Victims of crashes are likely to have expensive medical bills and lose time at work. Coupled with additional injuries, these factors can become debilitating to your quality of life. A Wildwood motorcycle wreck lawyer can help.
- A lot of victims won’t hire legal counsel because of these financial factors. However, the Wildwood motorcycle attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm only charge legal fees if you win the case.
Experienced Motorcycle Wreck Lawyers in Wildwood, MO
Including personal injury and car accidents, Chris specializes in a variety of areas. In terms of Wildwood motorcycle wrecks, these include:
Please read through Dixon Injury Firm’s case reviews for more information about our success as Wildwood Motorcycle Crash Lawyers. Here are more information about our legal representation in Wildwood, Wildwood:
- What does it cost to start a motorcycle injury claim? The fee depends on the scope of the case. At Dixon, we use a contingency payment system, which means clients are only charged if we win the claim, which allows clients to focus on other expenses and recovery.
- How big is a settlement if we win a claim? Again, there are variables to consider. Some states use comparative fault and other laws regarding insurance claims. In a trial, a settlement could match or exceed expenses like medical bills, burial costs, and life and hardship. Our Wildwood Motorcycle Attorneys can provide clients with additional information about rewards and settlements.
- What’s next? The next step is to contact Dixon’s accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Our lawyers can help clients through the complicated legal process with experienced Wildwood legal representation.
Contact Your Wildwood Motorcycle Lawyer Today
The Wildwood motorcycle injury attorneys at Dixon have earned clients and their families approximately $34 million in compensation. View Dixon’s recent cases. Call Us now for additional info about a free case review and consultation from your Wildwood Motorcycle Accident Attorneys.
Dixon Injury Firm | Motorcycle Wreck Attorney Service Areas
The Dixon Injury Firm is proud to represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois. If you require a free case review and consultation after a motorcycle accident in Wildwood, Contact Dixon right away. We also represent clients in these Missouri and Illinois cities: