Defective Motorcycle Parts Lawyer
St. Louis Defective Motorcyle Parts Lawyers protecting St. Louis and Missouri Motorcycle Enthusiasts
The Defective Motorcycle Parts Lawyers of Dixon Law provide the greatest level of care and legal guidance for St. Louis and Missouri residents. When you or someone you love has been the victim of a motorcycle defective part crash, and you’ve suffered severe injuries and have lost work and wages because of those injuries , you need a lawyer experienced in pursuing defective motorcycle parts cases to protect your interests. The Defective Motorcycle Parts Lawyers at Dixon Law can guide you through your defective motorcycle parts case and see to it that you and your family are provided for during this trying time. Whether you need financial assistance because of loss of work, medical bills, or to pay for the costs of recovery associated with any injuries sustained because of the defective parts crash, Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm can and will provide you with expert defective motorcycle parts legal guidance.
When you or someone you love has been the victim of a defective motorcycle part accident and needs a defective parts motorcycle accident lawyer, you need the best in the industry. Christopher R. Dixon and the St. Louis Motorcycle Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law strive to provide the best results possible. Christopher R. Dixon is recognized as a Top 100 Trial lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association and a Life-Time Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and when you choose Chris for your legal guidance and counseling for a defective motorcycle parts case you will be taken care of.
What parts in a motorcycle can be defective?
Any part of a motorcycle can be defective, from the handlebars to the brake, even the tires can be defective. It is important to check all of your parts for quality before riding your motorcycle. Your life may depend upon it. The Defective Motorcycle Parts Accident Lawyers of Dixon Law have identified these parts of a motorcycle as most often being defective or causing motorcycle accidents,
- Tires – Poorly made tires make driving a motorcycle incredibly dangerous. When a defective tire causes your crash, you can and should pursue legal action against the tire producers.
- Brakes – When a motorcycle has faulty brakes, the driver cannot safely slow the vehicle to make a turn or to stop in traffic. This can lead to dangerous and often deadly wrecks.
- Fuel System – If a motorcycle runs out of fuel because of a bad fuel line or system, the bike can break down or die in the middle of the road. This can lead to accidents where other vehicles don’t anticipate the slow down or the motorcycle driver begins to pnaic.
- Frame – If the frame of the motorcycle was poorly built, the bike could collapse under duress at high speeds. If this happens, the designer of the bike and the producer of the motorcycle frame can and should be held liable.
- Steering Mechanisms – If the steering mechanism of a motorcycle breaks, then the driver can no longer safely operate or turn the vehicle to avoid traffic or drive safely on the road. When this happens,
the manufacturer of the steering mechanism can and should be held liable.
- Throttle – If a motorcycle can not accelerate because of a faulty throttle, then the bike cannot speed up to safely enter traffic or to operate at the recommended speeding levels.
- Transmission – When the transmission of a motorcycle is defective, the bike can lock up or cease operating while moving and cause severe and catastrophic accidents. When the transmission of a bike is defective, the manufacturer of the part can and should be held liable.
Defective Motorcycle Parts can and often do lead to motorcycle accidents. If you or someone you care for has been the victim of a motorcycle accident because of defective parts, it is crucial that you hire a lawyer who is experienced in pursuing cases involving defective motorcycle parts.
How can the Defective Motorcycle Parts Attorneys of Dixon Law help you with your defective parts case?
The Dixon Injury Law Firm is the industry leader when it comes to protecting the interests of defective motorcycle parts accident victims. During a defective motorcycle parts case, the responsible party, their lawyers, and the insurance agencies are going to try to get you to settle for as little as possible and attempt to place as much blame as possible on your for the defective motorcycle parts accident. This will allow them to settle quickly and against your best interests. That’s why it is so vitally important to let Christopher R. Dixon and the Defective Motorcycle Parts Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law defend your best interests against the responsible party, their lawyers and the insurance corporations.
The Defective Motorcycle Parts Accident Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm have a complete understanding of the most recent Missouri and St. Louis traffic law and statutes and can use this knowledge to defend you and your loved ones during this trying time. No one should have to suffer from a defective motorcycle parts injury, but when it does happen, choosing an experienced and knowledgeable defective motorcycle parts accident attorney can ensure that you and your family are adequately compensated for your lost time and injuries, and ensure that your financial future and health are protected.
Why Should I choose the Defective Motorcycle Parts Crash Lawyers at Dixon Law to represent me?
Christopher R. Dixon is more than just a defective motorcycle parts accident lawyer he is a local Missouri and St. Louis resident who understands what it means to provide effective and comprehensive legal counseling to his fellow citizens who have suffered because of defective motorcycle parts accidents.
Chris Dixon – “I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.”
When you choose Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm, you are choosing a defective motorcycle parts accident legal firm that cares about you and wants to ensure that you and your family are provided for during this trying time. If you need defective motorcycle parts legal guidance, or want to know what a defective motorcycle parts accident lawyer can do for you, call or contact the Defective Motorcycle Parts Accident Lawyers of the Dixon Injury Firm at 314-409-7060, or toll-free at 855-40-CRASH to get justice and compensation for your defective motorcycle parts accident case today.