Golf Cart Accident Lawyer St. Louis
St. Louis Golf Cart Accident Lawyer for St. Louis and Missouri Residents
The Golf Cart Accident Lawyer of Dixon Law provide the greatest level of care and legal guidance for St. Louis and Missouri residents. When you or someone you love has been the victim of a golf cart accident, and you’ve suffered severe injuries and have lost work and wages because of those injuries, you need a golf cart accident lawyer to protect your interests. The Golf Cart Accident Lawyers at Dixon Law can guide you through your golf cart accident claim and see to it that you and your family are provided for during this trying time. Whether you need financial assistance because of loss of work, medical bills, or to pay for the costs of recovery associated with any injuries sustained because of the golf cart accident, Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm can and will provide you with expert golf cart accident legal guidance.
When you or someone you love has been in golf cart accident and needs a lawyer experienced in golf cart accidents, you need the best in the industry. Christopher R. Dixon and the St. Louis Motorcycle Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law strive to provide the best results possible. Christopher R. Dixon is recognized as a Top 100 Trial lawyer by the National Trial Lawyers Association and a Life-Time Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and when you choose Chris for your legal guidance and counseling for a golf cart crash claim you will be taken care of.
Whatlaws are their concerning golf carts in Missouri?
In Missouri, the laws governing golf carts are very few. Golf carts can only be driven in certain places and must have an adequate ability to break. Here is the statute involving golf carts in Missouri. So if golf carts don’t have to be registered like normal vehicles, and can be used on city roads and non-highway roads, can I hold the driver liable for my accident, or the city? The answer could be both. When a driver fails to drive their cart safely and causes accident, they can be held liable. If the city fails to make adequate laws concerinng golf carts and this leads to the accident, then the city may be able to be held liable. Every case can be and usually is unique, this is why you need to retain a lawyer experienced in litigating golf cart accident cases.
What do I do when I’ve been in an accident involving a golf cart?
A golf cart accident is no different from a car accident or truck accident. Document what happened, and get any witness reports that you can. Here are the steps we recommend you take immediately following a golf cart accident,
- Call the Police – It is important the police document the golf cart accident accident by creating a report of the incident. Failing to officially document the crash by filing an accident report will allow the responsible party’s insurance company to delay or deny your claim for reimbursement. A police report will provide a summary of the facts of the crash, who is at fault, insurance information for the parties, witnesses names and contact information, road conditions, citations issued, and other vital details. A police report provides vital information for a subsequent investigation by your accident lawyer.
- Seek Medical Attention – Following any accident, victims are often dazed and confused. In addition, adrenaline is rushing and injuries are often overlooked. It is important that you seek emergency medical attention to ensure you receive proper treatment for your injuries. Overlooked internal bleeding and traumatic brain injuries are responsible for a countless number of deaths each year. Your car accident injuries need to be documented immediately in order to receive the correct course of medical treatment.
- Do not Exaggerate Your Injuries – This is an extremely important point. Your medical providers cannot provide competent medical care if they do not know your true symptoms. In addition, qualified trial lawyers are always taking into account that your case may be tried in front of a jury of your peers. For this reason it is imperative that the community is only required to spend their time deciding actual legitimate personal injury claims. Our firm will turn down any case if it is discovered that injuries are being exaggerated or falsified.
- Contact Our Golf Cart Accident Lawyers – Knowing that large insurance corporations hire skilled investigators requires that you obtain someone who is looking out for your best interests immediately after the crash. Insurance corporations place the interests of profit above all other interests. This includes yours! Following an auto collision, you should immediately retain an injury lawyer to begin an investigation into your case. As time passes, evidence is lost. Only an immediate investigation will ensure all available evidence is documented and preserved.
- Tell the Insurance Company to Wait – Following the crash, insurance companies will begin to call immediately. They are calling to obtain your recorded statement regrading the facts of the crash. However, they do not care if you are in the hospital, on medication, or injured. Insurance companies hire trained investigators to obtain any evidence available to deny your claim. A statement provided while you are under the influence of narcotic pain medication will later be used against you if you fail to mention any relevant detail. There is a time for speaking to insurance companies and it is certainly not immediately following your crash. It will not hurt your case to wait to make a statement, despite what the insurance company may tell you.
How can the St. Louis Golf Cart Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law help you with your golf cart accident case?
The Dixon Injury Law Firm is the industry leader when it comes to protecting the interests of golf cart accident victims. During a golf cart accident the responsible party, their lawyers, and the insurance agencies are going to try to get you to settle for as little as possible and attempt to place as much blame as possible on your for the golf cart accident. This will allow them to settle quickly and against your best interests. That’s why it is so vitally important to let Christopher R. Dixon and the Golf Cart Accident Attorneys of Dixon Law defend your best interests against the responsible party, their lawyers and the insurance corporations.
The Golf Cart Accident Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm have a complete understanding of the most recent Missouri and St. Louis traffic law and statutes and can use this knowledge to defend you and your loved ones during this trying time. No one should have to suffer from a golf cart accident injury, but when it does happen, choosing an experienced and knowledgeable golf cart accident attorney can ensure that you and your family are adequately compensated for your lost time and injuries, and ensure that your financial future and health are protected.
Why Should I choose the Missouri Golf Cart Accident Lawyers at Dixon Law to represent me?
Christopher R. Dixon is more than just a golf cart accident attorney he is a local Missouri and St. Louis resident who understands what it means to provide effective and comprehensive legal counseling to his fellow citizens who have suffered because of golf cart accidents.
Chris Dixon – “I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.”
When you choose Christopher R. Dixon and the Dixon Injury Firm, you are choosing a golf cart accident legal firm that cares about you and wants to ensure that you and your family are provided for during this trying time. If you need golf cart accident legal guidance, or want to know what a golf cart accident lawyer can do for you, call or contact the Golf Cart Accident Attorneys of the Dixon Injury Firm at 314-409-7060, or toll-free at 855-40-CRASH to get justice and compensation for your golf cart accident claim today.