Roundup Cancer Claims Lawyer
St. Louis Roundup Cancer Claim Lawyers fighting for St. Louis and Missouri Residents
Roundup, one of the most popular forms of weedkiller on the market, has recently been under fire for its alleged cancer causing problems. This claim has been leveled at one of the ingredients in Roundup®, Glyphosate. The State of California has added Glyphosate, the key ingredient in Roundup® to its list of chemicals that cause cancer. Several Studies have also found that through prolonged use and direct contact with the weed killer Roundup® that the chances of developing Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma are much higher than if another product or technique of gardening was used. In fact, over 800 legal suits have been leveled at the maker of Roundup®, Monsanto, that prolonged use of the product leads to significantly higher chances of developing cancer.
Monsanto, of course, has disputed this claim citing evidence that crops that are eaten, such as corn, beans, etc, have been cultivated with the aid of Roundup® and the digestion of these crops has not lead to higher rates of cancer, but conflicting studies have found that direct contact with Glyphosate is “probably carcinogenic to humans“. If you or someone you care for has developed Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, or another type of cancer after the use of Roundup® or another type of weedkiller, it is vitally important that you speak with our Roundup Cancer Claim Lawyers immediately. Collecting evidence to use in your claim against Monsanto and other weedkiller companies takes time, and the faster you hire us to protect your claim, the faster we can begin collecting evidence vital to the case.
What is Roundup® used for?
Roundup® is primarily used to kill or control the growth of weeds around gardens, greenhouse nurseries, and large farms that cultivate cash crops such as corn, beans, wheat, etc. On smaller properties such as homes or community gardens, Roundup® may not be as widely used, but for large commercial farms its use is common, and workers regularly come in contact with the product and its key ingredient, Glyphosate. Here are some of the other common uses of Roundup®:
- Lawn Care – Used to kill weeds growing on the lawn and to control growth of larger weedlike plants.
- Driveways, Patios and Gravel – Used to keep these areas clean of plants and or weeds to prolong their lifetime and use.
- Tree Rings & Mulch Beds – Used to control weeds growing around trees and in mulch so that trees can live more healthy lives
- Vegetable Gardens – Used to control the growth of weeds in a garden so that vegetables can grow unhindered.
- Flowerbed & Garden Prep – Used to control weeds growing in flowerbeds so that flowers can grow to their full potential.
- Poison Ivy & Touch Brush – Used to kill pest plants such as poison ivy, poison oak, and other types of plants that can cause skin rashes or other issues.
- Fence Lines & Foundations – Used to ensure that fences and foundations are not hindered or destroyed by weeds or the effects that come from the growth of weeds.
You may have used Roundup® for one of these reasons and not have been aware that direct contact with the product and its key ingredient glyphosate can lead to increased chances of developing Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma or another type of cancer. If you have developed cancer while using Roundup® or another type of weedkiller, it is important that you seek experienced legal assistance. Monsanto, the maker of Roundup®, is a massive worldwide company and if you try to sue Monsanto by yourself the chances of your case succeeding would be slim. With the knowledge our Roundup Cancer Claims Lawyers have developed, we can successfully pursue your cancer claim on your behalf and ensure that Monsanto is held responsible for its negligent actions.
What is Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and what are its Signs or Symptoms?
Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma is a type of cancer that affects the body’s lymph system. The lymph system is part of the body’s immune system, which helps fight infections and other diseases, and helps fluids move through the body. Because lymph nodes are many different places in the body, lymphomas can start wherever a lymph node is located. Here are several areas where lymphoma can start:
- Lymph nodes – Lymph nodes are small collections of cells that span throughout the body in places like the chest, abdomen, pelvis, and other areas.
- Spleen – Located under the lower ribs, the spleen makes lymphocytes and other immune cells.
- Bone marrow – Bone marrow can also make new blood cells and lymphocytes
- Thymus – This organ is located behind the breastbone and in front of the heart. It is important in the making of T lymphocytes.
- Adenoids and tonsils – These are collections of lymph tissues located in the back of the throat, and they help make antibodies against germs that are inhaled or swallowed.
- Digestive tract – The stomach, intestines and other digestive organs may also have lymph nodes and lymph tissues.
- For more information regarding lymph nodes and Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, the American Cancer Society has excellent articles.
Now that you are aware where a lymphoma can develop, here are some of the signs that could indicate a cancer is developing:
- Irregular or Unexplained Weight Loss
- Stomach Inflammation or Swelling of the Abdomen
- Loss of Body Temperature or Fever and Chills
- Swollen Lymph Nodes
- Loss of Appetite or the feeling full after a Small Amount of Food
- Extreme and Unexplained Tiredness
- Irregualr or Unexplained Sweating at Night
- Loss of Breath or Irregular Coughing
If you are exhibiting any of these signs or symptoms after the use of Roundup®, you may have a Roundup Cancer Claim. It is first important to speak with a medical professional regarding your condition(s) to determine if you do have cancer, or another ailment. If you do have cancer, it is important to allow our experienced Roundup Cancer Claim lawyers to pursue your cancer claim.
Roundup Weedkiller Lawsuits
As more evidence continues to come to light against Monsanto and the use of Roundup®, more cases have been filed claiming that the use of the product can lead to Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and other serious side-effects that can be life-threatening. With these mounting lawsuits, the time to file a Roundup Cancer Claim is now. Our Roundup Cancer Claim Attorneys want to ensure that you get the maximum possible amount of compensation and recovery that you deserve, but as more cases are filed, Monsanto and those who are filing against them may be forced into arbitration where a only a set amount of compensation can be awarded. This is one of the reasons you should not wait to pursue your claim! Our Roundup Cancer Claim Attorneys are already preparing evidence against Monsanto for prospective clients and as soon as you choose our lawyers we can begin fighting on your behalf.
How can a St. Louis Roundup Cancer Claim Lawyer help my Claim?
Over 800 Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma patients are suing Monsanto. These people claim that they developed cancer after the use of the product, and that they deserve compensation for their sickness and loss of health. But Monsanto disagrees, and the massive company has the power and influence to fight these Roundup cancer claims. That is why it is so vitally important to hire an experienced and knowledgeable Roundup Cancer Claim Lawyer who can fight Monsanto on your behalf.
The St. Louis Roundup Cancer Claim Lawyers of Dixon Law have years of experience litigating cancer claim cases, and we can use the knowledge we’ve built from these cases to successfully combat Monsanto and thier lawyers. When you choose our Roundup Cancer Claim Attorneys in Missouri, you are choosing a team with a proven success record. Christopher R. Dixon and the Roundup Cancer Claim Lawyers of Dixon Law are more than just a Roundup Cancer Claim Law Firm, they are fellow St. Louis and Missouri citizens who understand what it means to suffer because of Roundup Cancer-Causing Side Effects.
Chris Dixon – “I pride myself on tirelessly fighting for the injury victims who continuously trust me with their cases. It is an honor to serve and a passion which drives my existence.”
Our St. Louis Roundup Cancer Claim lawsuit lawyers care. We care about our fellow St. Louis and Missouri citizens because when our family members and neighbors are harmed because of the negligent and dangerous acts of companies like the Monsanto, our city and state is harmed too. Our Roundup Cancer Claim lawsuit attorneys will always aggressively pursue Roundup cancer claim cases because our clients deserve nothing less. If you need Roundup cancer case legal guidance, or want to know how a Roundup cancer claim lawyer can help you, call or contactSt. Louis Roundup Cancer Claim Lawyers of Dixon Law today to get started on your Roundup cancer case claim.