Personal Injury Attorneys in Allendale, IL
Contact the Allendale, IL, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Allendale, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping injured victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s essential for victims to seek out legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact us now for additional information and a free consultation. Our Allendale personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $50 million in case victories for Allendale personal injury clients and their families. It is essential to get the best legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury. Below, we provide a few statistics about Allendale, IL, personal injury claims:
- Most personal injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About 5 percent of claims involve product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive varies on multiple factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We will discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s very important for families to reach out to a local Allendale personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there is a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our Allendale personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Allendale injury claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Allendale, IL, area. If you have been injured due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Allendale personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered more than $50 million for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Allendale, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that may cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to do this. Here, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and crashes into a pedestrian or another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there has to be financial damages. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Allendale, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. We understand how troubling it can be to pursue a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, like paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Allendale, IL | FAQ
There is probably a lot you don’t know about personal injury claims in Allendale, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view Dixon’s in-depth Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will I have to go to trial? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Allendale personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Allendale, IL, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to call our Allendale personal injury attorneys today. We’re glad to discuss cases involving injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Allendale car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can download our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Allendale injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Allendale, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
More than 40 million people are injured every year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Allendale victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Allendale, IL, are available 24/7.