Personal Injury Attorneys in Bloomsdale, MO
Contact the Bloomsdale, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Bloomsdale, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm helps clients in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is important for victims to get legal representation that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon now for more information and a free consultation. Our Bloomsdale personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has won more than $50 million in case and claim victories for Bloomsdale personal injury clients. It’s important to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Here, we provide a few statistics about Bloomsdale, MO, personal injury cases:
- Most personal injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can get depends on multiple factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down this page. There are special and general damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s essential for families to reach out to a local Bloomsdale personal injury attorney ASAP if there is a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our Bloomsdale personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Bloomsdale personal injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Bloomsdale, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Bloomsdale personal injury firm for a free case review and consultation. We have recovered more than $50 million for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Bloomsdale, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a few ways to go about this. Here, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and hits a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we’ll discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Bloomsdale, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. Our firm understands how troubling it is to pursue a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, like paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Bloomsdale, MO | FAQ
There’s likely a lot you don’t know about personal injury claims in Bloomsdale, which is perfectly normal. Here are a couple of questions a lot of our injury clients ask. You can also view our in-depth Personal Injury FAQ for more information about filing claims.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Bloomsdale personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Bloomsdale, MO, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. Dixon offers free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our Bloomsdale personal injury attorneys today. We’re happy to discuss cases involving injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Bloomsdale car accidents. We have recovered millions for our clients and their families. You can read Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Bloomsdale injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Bloomsdale, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
Close to 40 million people are injured every year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Bloomsdale victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Bloomsdale, MO, are available 24/7.