Personal Injury Attorneys in Bonne Terre, MO
Call the Bonne Terre, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Bonne Terre, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It’s critical for victims to seek out legal counsel that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact us now for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Bonne Terre personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case and claim victories for Bonne Terre personal injury clients and their families. It’s essential to get top-notch legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Here, we provide a few statistics about Bonne Terre, MO, personal injury claims and cases:
- Most injury claims involve motor vehicles, according to the BJS. Nearly five percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can get varies on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We will discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s vital for families to reach out to a local Bonne Terre personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there is a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC notes that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Bonne Terre personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Bonne Terre injury case go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the Bonne Terre, MO, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence, please reach out to our Bonne Terre personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered more than $50 million for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Bonne Terre, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to go about this. Here, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her customers from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver ignores a red light and hits a pedestrian or another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there has to be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include rehabilitation, lost wages, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Bonne Terre, MO, defend victims and their families and ensure they get the compensation they deserve. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to open a claim after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Bonne Terre, MO | FAQ
There is likely a lot you don’t know about personal injury cases in Bonne Terre, which is perfectly normal. Here are a couple of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s in-depth Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will my claim go to court? Probably not. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Bonne Terre personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much can I win? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Bonne Terre, MO, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. We offer free consultations and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our Bonne Terre personal injury attorneys right away. We’re glad to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Bonne Terre car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for our clients and their families. You can download Dixon’s free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Bonne Terre injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Bonne Terre, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
More than 40 million people are injured every year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Bonne Terre victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Bonne Terre, MO, are available 24/7.