Personal Injury Attorneys in Boulder, IL
Contact the Boulder, IL, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Boulder, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm helps victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is essential for victims to seek out legal representation that will assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon now for more information and a case review and free consultation. Our Boulder personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has won more than $50 million in case and claim victories for Boulder personal injury clients and their families. It is crucial to get top-notch legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury. Here, we provide a few statistics about Boulder, IL, personal injury claims:
- Most personal injury claims involve vehicles, according to the BJS. About five percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The rest claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive depends on a number of factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down the page. There are general and special damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s very important for families to get in touch with a local Boulder personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there’s a fatality. You deserve compensation for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our Boulder personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and can offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Boulder personal injury claim go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Boulder, IL, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence, please reach out to our Boulder personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered more than $50 million for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Boulder, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. At work, on the road, riding a bike, slipping down a flight of stairs, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to go about this. Here, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, like fixing protruding nails or a dangerous stairway.
- Breach: The next step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not stopping.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Boulder, IL, defend victims and their families and ensure they are fairly compensated. Our firm understands how troubling it is to open a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is helpful to clients with other concerns, like paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Boulder, IL | FAQ
There is probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Boulder, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ for more information about filing claims.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Boulder personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than the original settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a variety of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Boulder, IL, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. The Dixon Injury Firm offers consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to contact our Boulder personal injury attorneys today. We’re happy to discuss cases involving car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or other injuries.
One of our primary focuses are Boulder car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can read our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Boulder injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Boulder, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
More than 40 million people are injured every year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Filing an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Boulder victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Boulder, IL, are available 24/7.