Personal Injury Attorneys in Bridgeton, MO
Contact the Bridgeton, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Bridgeton, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is important for victims to get legal counsel to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact Dixon today for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Bridgeton personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35 million in case victories for Bridgeton personal injury clients and their families. It is crucial to get the best legal representation if you or a family member has been seriously injured. Here, we provide a few statistics about Bridgeton, MO, personal injury cases:
- Most personal injury claims involve vehicles, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive depends on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We’ll discuss this further down the page. There are special and general damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is similar to vehicle mortality rates. It’s crucial for families to reach out to a local Bridgeton personal injury attorney ASAP if there’s a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Bridgeton personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Bridgeton personal injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury cases and claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Bridgeton, MO, area. If you’ve been in an accident due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Bridgeton personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered more than $35 million for our clients and make your reimbursement our number one priority.
Your Bridgeton, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. In your own home, getting into a car accident, slipping and falling at work, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to go about this. Below, Dixon lists the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: People have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving that there is a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an accident. For instance, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, such as fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and hits a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches any expected duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Bridgeton, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated. We understand how troubling it can be to open a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, such as paying off medical bills, taking care of a family member, or not being able to work, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Bridgeton, MO | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Bridgeton, which is perfectly normal. Here are a couple of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view our in-depth Personal Injury FAQ to learn more about the claims process.
- Will my claim go to court? The odds say no. Roughly five percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Bridgeton personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Bridgeton, MO, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer consultations and free case assessments, so there’s no reason not to call our Bridgeton personal injury attorneys today. We are glad to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Bridgeton car accidents. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can read our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Bridgeton injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Bridgeton, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
More than 40 million people are injured each year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim you may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Bridgeton victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Bridgeton, MO, are available 24/7.