Personal Injury Attorneys in Campbell Hill, IL
Call the Campbell Hill, IL, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Campbell Hill, IL. The Dixon Injury Firm helps clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is essential for victims to get legal representation to assist with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, car accidents, workers compensation, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact Dixon now for more information and a case review and free consultation. Our Campbell Hill personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you deserve.
The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for Campbell Hill personal injury clients and their families. It is essential to get top-notch legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury. Below, we provide a few statistics about Campbell Hill, IL, personal injury cases:
- The majority of injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Nearly 5 percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive depends on multiple factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We’ll discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider as well.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s very important for families to contact a local Campbell Hill personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there is a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC points out that there are more than 140,000 unintentional injuries each year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our Campbell Hill personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a claim, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Campbell Hill personal injury case go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Only a small percentage (around 5%) of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Campbell Hill, IL, area. If you have been in an accident due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Campbell Hill personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered more than $35 million for clients and make it our goal to ensure you’re justly compensated.
Your Campbell Hill, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a few ways to go about this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For instance, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their patrons from harm, like fixing a hole in the floor or faulty wiring.
- Breach: The next step for proving negligence is showing how an entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and crashes into another car. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Causation is simply what caused the breach, like a store owner knowingly ignoring a dangerous situation. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial damages. Financial harm may include lost wages, medical bills, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Campbell Hill, IL, defend victims and their families and make sure they are fairly compensated. Our firm understands how troubling it can be to open a claim or case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is important when other concerns, like not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Campbell Hill, IL | FAQ
There’s probably a lot you don’t know about personal injury claims in Campbell Hill, which is perfectly normal. Here are a handful of questions many of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ if you want to learn more about the process for filing a claim.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? The odds say no. Roughly 5 percent of personal injury claims ever make it to trial. This is because at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Campbell Hill personal injury attorneys have trial experience and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at medical expenses, punitive damages, if there was a death, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What types of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Campbell Hill, IL, specialize in many different areas of injury law. If you’ve been hurt and there are financial ramifications, you might have a case. We offer free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our Campbell Hill personal injury attorneys now. We’re happy to discuss cases that involve injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Campbell Hill car accidents. We’ve recovered millions for injury victims and their families. You can read our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Campbell Hill injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Campbell Hill, IL, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
More than 40 million people are injured each year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Filing an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering recovery time, medical expenses, lost wages due to an injury, and other financial pressures, we encourage Campbell Hill victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review and consultation as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Campbell Hill, IL, are available 24/7.