Personal Injury Attorneys in Chamois, MO
Call the Chamois, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free case review.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Chamois, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is important for victims to get legal representation to help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in personal injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Please contact us today for additional information and a free case review and consultation. Our Chamois personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Our firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case and claim victories for Chamois personal injury clients and their families. It is essential to get top-notch legal counsel if you’ve suffered an injury. Below, we provide a few statistics about Chamois, MO, personal injury cases:
- Most personal injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics. About five percent of claims are related to product liability and fifteen to medical malpractice. The remaining cases are categorized as “other.”
- The types of compensation you can receive varies on a number of factors. The type of injury, the state your in, and fault are all considered. We will discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls at work account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, similar to the number of vehicle-related fatalities. It’s very important for families to reach out to a local Chamois personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there is a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC notes that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- Dixon’s legal services are free. Our Chamois personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer advice on how to proceed after an injury. We bill on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay any legal fees.
- Will your Chamois injury claim go to trial? Probably not. Around five percent of cases make it to trial. Most are settled out of the courtroom due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at settling personal injury claims, you can view our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury lawyer in the Chamois, MO, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence, please reach out to our Chamois personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We have recovered more than $50 million for clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Chamois, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There are a couple ways to do this. Here, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there’s a duty of care is the first step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it is a business owner’s “duty” to protect their customers from harm, like fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how a person or entity “breached” their duty of care. An example would be a driver speeds through a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. They know they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a landlord not salting a metal fire escape. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Lastly, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm might include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss further down the page.
Our personal injury attorneys in Chamois, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the highest amount of compensation possible. Our firm understands how troubling it is to open a claim after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as not being able to work, paying medical expenses, taking care of family, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Chamois, MO | FAQ
There’s likely a lot you don’t understand about personal injury cases in Chamois, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a handful of questions a lot of our personal injury clients ask. You can also view the Dixon Injury Firm’s detailed Personal Injury FAQ if you want to learn more about the process for filing a claim.
- What are the odds my case will go to trial? Probably not. Only about five percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a business or negligent driver don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to both parties to settle out of court, though our Chamois personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much is my case worth? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Compensation is determined by looking at lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and other financial hardships. Look for similar case results for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Chamois, MO, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. The Dixon Injury Firm offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to call our Chamois personal injury attorneys now. We are happy to discuss cases that involve car or truck accidents, workers compensation, or other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Chamois car accidents. We have recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can download our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Chamois injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Your Chamois, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Today
More than 40 million people are injured each year. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include the following:
Filing an insurance claim is often tempting for injured victims. Considering the severity of the injury, a death in the family, medical expenses, and other financial pressures, we encourage Chamois victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to help you get proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Chamois, MO, are available 24/7.