Personal Injury Attorneys in Chesterfield, MO
Call the Chesterfield, MO, personal injury attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm for a free consultation.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Chesterfield, MO. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in helping clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. It is critical for victims to get legal counsel that will help them with claims and lawsuits. The trial lawyers at the Dixon Injury Firm specialize in injury law, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other areas. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Feel free to contact Dixon today for more information and a free case review and consultation. Our Chesterfield personal injury attorneys are here to help clients get the reimbursement they deserve.
Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case and claim victories for Chesterfield personal injury clients and their families. It’s important to get top-notch legal representation if you’ve suffered an injury. Below, we provide a few statistics about Chesterfield, MO, personal injury claims and cases:
- The majority of personal injury claims involve cars and trucks, according to the BJS. About five percent of claims involve product liability and 15 to medical malpractice. The remaining claims are classified as “other.”
- The types of compensation victims can receive depends on a number of factors. This may include financial implications, the state you’re in, who’s at fault, and other factors. We will discuss this further down this page. There are general and special damages to consider.
- According to OSHA, unintentional falls in the workplace account for nearly 34,000 deaths a year, which is about how many people die each year in car accidents. It’s crucial for families to contact a local Chesterfield personal injury attorney as soon as possible if there’s a fatality. You deserve reimbursement for your loss. The CDC reports that there’s more than 140,000 unintentional injuries every year.
- The Dixon Injury Firm’s legal services are free. Our Chesterfield personal injury attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 and offer guidance on how to proceed after an injury. We charge on contingency, which means that if we don’t win a case, you don’t pay anything.
- Will your Chesterfield injury case go to trial? The odds are that it won’t. Around five percent of cases actually go to trial. Most are settled out-of-court due to privacy, cost, and efficiency.
- For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the process for settling them, check out our personal injury FAQ, car accident FAQ, or download our free book about car crash compensation.
Chris Dixon is a leading personal injury lawyer in the Chesterfield, MO, area. If you’ve been injured due to negligence, feel free to reach out to our Chesterfield personal injury firm for a free consultation and case review. We’ve recovered more than $35 million for our clients and work to make sure you’re justly compensated.
Your Chesterfield, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
There are countless ways you can be injured. commuting to work, riding a rollercoaster, being prescribed the wrong medication, falling down the steps of a bus, and any number of other situations that can cause you harm. The key to winning a personal injury case is proving negligence. There’s a couple ways to do this. Below, we list the basic elements of proving negligence:
- Reasonable Duty of Care: We as a society have a moral “duty of care” in everyday interactions. Proving there is a duty of care is the main step in proving negligence after an incident. For example, it’s a business owner’s “duty” to protect his or her patrons from harm, such as fixing faulty wiring or a loose handrail.
- Breach: Another step in proving negligence is showing how the negligent party “breached” their duty of care. A good example is a driver fails to stop at a stop sign and crashes into a car or truck. The driver knew they were supposed to stop, but breached their duty of care by not doing so.
- Causation: Put simply, causation is what caused the breach, like a driver knowing they’re going too fast. This is the negligent act that breaches the duty of care.
- Damages: Finally, there must be financial repercussions. Financial harm may include medical bills, lost time at work due to an injury, and other expenses we will discuss later.
Our personal injury attorneys in Chesterfield, MO, defend victims and their families and make sure they get the compensation they deserve. We understand how troubling it can be to pursue a case after a serious injury. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in client relations and is available 24/7. This is especially important when other concerns, such as recovery, hospital bills, lost wages, and other hardships.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Chesterfield, MO | FAQ
There is probably a lot you don’t know about personal injury claims in Chesterfield, which is perfectly normal. Below, we’ve provided a couple of questions many of our injury clients ask. You can also view Dixon’s in-depth Personal Injury FAQ for more information about filing claims.
- Will I have to go to trial? Probably not. Only about 5 percent of personal injury claims make it to trial. This is due to the fact that at-fault parties like a negligent driver or an insurer don’t want the claim to go public. It’s usually beneficial to all involved parties to settle out of court, though our Chesterfield personal injury attorneys have trial experience and can and will go to trial on behalf of our clients if the case is worth more than an initial settlement offer.
- How much compensation can I get? Compensation depends on a number of factors. Reimbursement is determined by looking at pain and suffering, wrongful deaths (if any), medical expenses, and other financial hardships. Investigate cases similar to yours for a rough estimate or ask your injury lawyer.
- What kinds of cases do you take? Our personal injury lawyers in Chesterfield, MO, specialize in several different areas of injury law. If you or a family member are injured and there are serious financial implications, you may have a valid injury claim. The Dixon Injury Firm offers free assessments and case reviews, so there’s no reason not to contact our Chesterfield personal injury attorneys right away. We are glad to discuss cases involving injuries like slips and falls, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other injuries.
One of Dixon’s primary focuses are Chesterfield car accidents. We have recovered millions for injured victims and their families. You can read our free book about car accident compensation and learn more in our car accident FAQs.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Chesterfield injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Chesterfield, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys Now
Nearly 40 million people are injured each year. Our firm specializes in just about any injury claim clients may have. Some of our practice areas include:
Accepting an insurance claim may be tempting for injured victims. Considering lost wages, medical bills, recovery time, and other financial pressures, we encourage Chesterfield victims to contact the Dixon Injury Firm for a consultation and free case review as soon as possible. View our testimonials to learn more about the firm’s success. It’s our job to win our clients proper compensation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Our personal injury attorneys in Chesterfield, MO, are available 24/7.